IGNORED

Killa

TRL

I'm going to agree with you on this one my friend - certainly not the player I thought he was and sat watching him Sunday I thought perhaps Ken Bates was correct to turn down his wage demands at Leeds

He's somebody I think who thinks he's actually too good for us - but on the strength of his performances so far this season I'd say he ain't !

To be honest I dont think he's added anymore to the team than Lee Johnson did when he came into the side last year when Skuse was injured !!

I don't think ilkenny will see out his contract with us one way or another !!

He has on the whole been disappointing thus far, but I am trying my best to not judge him too early. I do agree that Sunday was his worst performance in a red shirt by quite some distance though! In his defence, the few times Brett has been up front Kilkenny has looked a much better player (Last 20 against Hull, Reading and before we threw the towel in at Blackpool). So another angle to the Maynard argument isn't maybe the complete lack of service, but actually he isn't making the type of runs for Kilkenny to feed him the ball. All conjecture I know, but if nobody is making the runs in front of him then he is going to be forced to pass sideways...

.....................................james...........................................

......................fontaine...............wilson..............................

........skuse...............................................elliott.................

..................................cisse................................................

..............pittman........................killkenny...........................

..adomah........................................................woolford......

...................................maynard..........................................

why not

I'm going to agree with you on this one my friend - certainly not the player I thought he was and sat watching him Sunday I thought perhaps Ken Bates was correct to turn down his wage demands at Leeds

He's somebody I think who thinks he's actually too good for us - but on the strength of his performances so far this season I'd say he ain't !

To be honest I dont think he's added anymore to the team than Lee Johnson did when he came into the side last year when Skuse was injured !!

I don't think ilkenny will see out his contract with us one way or another !!

Only real difference, we won and drew a lot of games with lj in the team, and it is no coincidence if you look through many of the games we have lost since lj joined the club, many of them he was not in the line up. This would suggest he offered something we as fans maybe do not see.

Killa on the other hand, well I fail to see what he offers either, unfortunately for him the win and draw column are far far worse than lj's

I would prefer (with our current squad) cisse and Elliot as the centre 2, allowing Elliot to bomb forward and cause chaos in the opposition half.

.....................................james...........................................

......................fontaine...............wilson..............................

........skuse...............................................elliott.................

..................................cisse................................................

..............pittman........................killkenny...........................

..adomah........................................................woolford......

...................................maynard..........................................

why not

I would play why not on the left of Maynard. Other than that I agree.

Whose whynot ? Chineese trialiast ? PITMAN IS A STRIKER !!!

If i had it my way i would play strikers in all midfield positions except cisse. Our midfield is sh1t and to be fair pitman isnt an out an out striker. Plus this way we might get some goals from midfield and at the end of the day if you a good footballer you can play in most positions bit of total football at the gate bring it on.

Yes, and in the play off final when Orr went off.

Left side though. Not so sure.

My thinking was he has the engine for full back and it's not really working with him in the middle with the rest at the minute but feel his qualities are still needed in the team. And skuse on the right was the more natural choice. Plus if woolford is on the left he needs help and i believe this formation will be more suited to him. And im well aware im being a typical fan who's been playing to much football manager :laugh:

Tell you what NK does do well: overplaying the ball like his mate Lionel from that no mark spanish outfit before losing it to the opposition and looking like a tw*t! And he can do that for the full ninety minutes.....! In between arguing with his mates on the pitch of course...

Archived