IGNORED

Mcinnnes Looking To Bring In A Couple Of Loans.

II Wurzel II

Hats off to him for spotting our weakness in his first game. He's spotted we need more creativity which is something the previous gaffer never sorted.

Not exactly rocket science is it?

Anyone could see that long hopeful balls 'in the channels' were ineffective but City carried on playing that way regardless. Its low player confidence more than anything else. Millen knew it as well but ran out of idea's on how to change it.

McInnes said last week that the squad is low on confidence and what we saw in terms of play yesterday proved he was right. Now he has 5 days of training to get his idea's instilled. Good luck to him because I still maintain the squad lacks enough quality.

Not exactly rocket science is it?

Anyone could see that long hopeful balls 'in the channels' were ineffective but City carried on playing that way regardless. Its low player confidence more than anything else. Millen knew it as well but ran out of idea's on how to change it.

McInnes said last week that the squad is low on confidence and what we saw in terms of play yesterday proved he was right. Now he has 5 days of training to get his idea's instilled. Good luck to him because I still maintain the squad lacks enough quality.

After nearly every home game, Millen would say i thought we controlled the game or I thought we were on top. Looks like Del has noticed why were never on top and why we dont score goals.

Hmm, didn't Millen say he was going to get a couple of loans in? Didn't see them either!

That was millen - he said ALOT of things - many untrue and many that contradicted HIMSELF.

I trust this new chap to follow through with what he says.

Wow, he's only been here a few days and he's already seen where our problems lie! Well done Del, good to see you're already trying to address this. Something the previous incumbent seemed to be unaware of! I've got faith in the new man to turn it around but he's got a job on his hands and has to get some new faces in asap.

A MUST!

1. A left sided player (with a left foot).

2. Creative midfielder.

We all know we need defensive cover, but these two areas are the priority (IMO).

I can see a David Dunn type player playing alongside Cisse. Unfortunately that leaves no space for Killa or Marv. Although I like both of these players, neither create anything for our front players, and Marvs threat at set pieces is not a good enough reason to put him in the side.

The left sided player is obvious, especially after JCR's miss Saturday (NO left foot!).

We'll get there... I just hope the board gives Del the couple of players he needs. If not... Well we know...

:sign09:

Archived