IGNORED

Conspicuous By Their Absence(S)

chipdawg

No idea but it always sticks in my mind for some reason. I think it was skysports so probably that tit beagrie.

Tit Beagrie hates us, so probably a tongue in cheek nomination to take any opportunity to take the piss out of the club.

Either that or the one player at BCFC he could think of, what with being a new signing.

How can anybody possibly say one particular right back was better than the other 23 Championship right backs on the day? Did he watch them all, did Hunt do something amazing, earth shattering even?

Unless on the day he was an absolutely outstanding brick wall of a defender who let nothing pass him, won every header, and also rampaged forward menacingly all afternoon and scored a couple.

Anyway, I'll happily admit I wasn't at S****horpe, but I don't believe Hunt is capable of such a momentous, towering and outstanding performance.

I'll rephrase then, Hunt was absolutely dreadful in every game for City, EXCEPT at S****horpe where for one game Tit Beagrie apparently reckoned he was suddenly fantastic, and easily the best right back in the Championship, probably the bloody world.facepalm.gif

please correct me if im wrong etc but personally went to scunny that day and cant remember hunt playing at all!!!!!!!!!

bound to be wrong methinks

I've just looked up the S****horpe match report Blakey and Hunt did indeed play that day.

He's named in the line up, but somewhat incredibly, considering his apparently Titan like display, he's not mentioned in the match report at all.

I suppose as he's a a full back you could say that probably just means he didn't make any noteworthy howlers, but nothing also to suggest he made a mammoth contribution to merit the accolade of Championship Right Back Of The Week either.

Right back In no particular order: Spence, Ribeiro, Skuse, Edwards, Ball, Elliot, Carey, um...er...possibly last resort Hunt. noexpression.gif

I've just looked up the S****horpe match report Blakey and Hunt did indeed play that day.

He's named in the line up, but somewhat incredibly, considering his apparently Titan like display, he's not mentioned in the match report at all.

I suppose as he's a a full back you could say that probably just means he didn't make any noteworthy howlers, but nothing also to suggest he made a mammoth contribution to merit the accolade of Championship Right Back Of The Week either.

Right back In no particular order: Spence, Ribeiro, Skuse, Edwards, Ball, Elliot, Carey, um...er...possibly last resort Hunt. noexpression.gif

I was unable to find the team of the week that i'm 100% sure Hunt appeared in however I did find this. Oh how times change ay Nicky? http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11672/2410322/ :laughcont::laughcont:

Why shouldnt nicky hunt have a chance..Name one player that has deserved a chance this season and name a player that has had confidence in playing under millen..You dont make 100 plus games and close to an england call up for nothing..Im all for him being a right back and as mcinnes said he wants experience in the back line..Sorry but if hunt was that bad a player or person on and off the field why was he selected to play in teams full of youngster learning the game!! Its a squad game but i have feeling if given the chance he would shine for us(if im mistaken fair enough)This isnt the time to slag any player off we are rock bottom and i have every trust in mcinnes to get are club out of it..who ever plays...Hunt plays against barnsley then fair play to him as his pre season form showed..ie bobby reid should be included to.

Team tomorrow:

James

Hunt

Wilson

Nyatanga

Fontaine

Adomah

Kilkenny

Cisse

JCR

Pitman

Stead

All equals CITY win!

With Wilson and Nyatanga in central defence I doubt it. DMc has said he needs experience so unlikely pairing.

I really hope DMc is targetting a CB loan signing as that's one of the crucial areas that needs addressing... and quickly.

EP saying Dmc looking for CB and midfielder

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/529007879?-1007

Archived