IGNORED

Everyone Read And Reply..

Guest dez_gimred

Guest ROLFIE

Getting up at the crack of sparrow fart....having a breakfast fit for a king complete with my maiden can of zider of the day.....taxi into Temple Meads.....train to baaaardiff......find decent pub (i.e. one that I'm not going to get beaten up in!!).....ring all me mates over there.....share a few pints of the apple juice......wander over to the millstad.....watch the one and only city WHOOOP gayton's very well used bottom......back into the pub.....back on the train....back into another pub....then another....then another.... :sub:

Tell Safeway to ##### ORF if your any kind of city fan surely!

BTW quality clip mate can i borrow your cat?

If its the Safeway down Fishponds, then that will explain it - Full of Gasheads!!. :sub:

Unfortunatly ticketless, but Sky Sports 1400, rendevouzing with a slab of Castle, a pack of fags, voice primed, ready to back the boys...the Birmingham numpty neighbour can go ##** himself for the day...

Come on you Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds

The Red Army is going to Cardiff!!

Up early, into car check out the Welsh, become extremely happy, back into car , flags scarves etc, through' tunnelly thing check out the French. Should have been doing French thing on sat so get a day less of those unpleasant smelling bicycle riders so all's well so long as you're not my mrs.

On a holiday at Lowestoft with the wife and her Mum. :@ It was booked and paid for in January, so can't get out of it. :sub: I have explained the importance of the day though and they agree Sunday afternoon must be spent at a pub with Sky TV. :o

Guest bristolbred

Slow drive to Baa-diff!!, :me?:

stopping off at a few, proper cider farms to purchase real cider for the week ahead!!, :Party12:

Have lunch on the outskirts of the City, :Mixed9:

And i hear there is an important football match on, so may go and watch!!, ^_^

:o:sub:;)

Archived