IGNORED

Has Del Given Us

Murraysrightplum

Confidence and a will to win? Under Millen I'm pretty sure we would have conceded another late goal and lost today. Hopefully some of dels winning mentality has rubbed off...

You can't really say if that would've happened, think it probably helps that he didn't have square pegs in round holes today !

Oh, and Maynard is back.:clapping:

Hard to say, but the players appeared to have more faith in their ability today and played some classy stuff at times.

Apart from Woolfords distribution and dodgy clearances under pressure, we made far fewer errors than before.

We certainly played to win today and could have scored a hatful

Hard to say, but the players appeared to have more faith in their ability today and played some classy stuff at times.

Apart from Woolfords distribution and dodgy clearances under pressure, we made far fewer errors than before.

We certainly played to win today and could have scored a hatful.

Confidence and a will to win? Under Millen I'm pretty sure we would have conceded another late goal and lost today. Hopefully some of dels winning mentality has rubbed off...

totally agree, we would have capitulated after their equaliser if millen was still in charge, fantastic result today.....really lifted me today even tho there is so much more to do

Now the albatros around Mayanrds neck has dropped off, we will get the key 2nd goal and the confidence will flow back, and the late goals will stop, the silly mistakes leading to equalisers will stop, and we can fly up the table to safety.

Derek McInnes will have a much easier job motivating the lads for Tuesday.

Archived