IGNORED

What A Result!

Red Cloud

Sat in a bar in cape verde expecting the worse and we won!!!!' can't believe it, scored in injury time as well!!!! Dm is the man, if he can't sort us, no one can!!!

We actually won a game, still stunned, so excited, all the man u fans etc... Dont seem to understand the euphoria, #### em I do!

City til I die!

Yes! And scoring the winner so late in the game will do wonders for the morale of the players.

Typical of City's luck though for Hayter to get back to scoring for Donny.

How was Donny's equaliser a bad thing? Kept us closer to safety by stopping a Coventry win... :)

Sat in a bar in cape verde expecting the worse and we won!!!!' can't believe it, scored in injury time as well!!!! Dm is the man, if he can't sort us, no one can!!!

We actually won a game, still stunned, so excited, all the man u fans etc... Dont seem to understand the euphoria, #### em I do!

why are they all females?

buying a bit of cheap property are you?... good bet Cape Verde for that. ;)

Feels bloody amazing to see a win again, on par with winning the lotto (maybe just 4 numbers). I had actually forgot what it felt like to win a match, can't even remember what I used to do to celebrate. And thank God Maynard has scored, hopefully his confidence and form will now soar.

Roll on the hammers, stage is set for a draw, then the (fingers crossed) first home win against Burnley.

Archived