IGNORED

Del On Talksport

Fordy62

Did anyone hear Del just now on Talksport.

I must say the more I hear from him, the more I think we've made the right choice.

He spoke about the fact we've got 4 or 5 too many players, but he'd like to bring a few in to make us more balanced and be able to line up differently dependent upon who our opponent is.

He expects us to get a result at West Ham on Tuesday night and is happy that no one else does.

COYR!

A very positive interview. He seems he is very happy to be given a chance with us. I get the feeling he will give his all to this job and doesn't see the problem is as huge as many on here make out.

Obviously he's not stupid, he isn't going to rubbish the club or his employers. He heaps on the praise and you can hear the enthuiasm in his voice when he could easily deflect the questions. Very positive and fills me with confidence just listening to him, I expect the players feel the same.

Did anyone hear Del just now on Talksport.

I must say the more I hear from him, the more I think we've made the right choice.

He spoke about the fact we've got 4 or 5 too many players, but he'd like to bring a few in to make us more balanced and be able to line up differently dependent upon who our opponent is.

He expects us to get a result at West Ham on Tuesday night and is happy that no one else does.

COYR!

I only heard him on player. Imo he knows what the Club were and are in the standards of players. He surely have made a good homework on the Club. He seems balanced and have a plan to make City going upwards. Think he is agood manager, as I understands it he has a good rputation in Scotland. He seems to be the right choise for City. Hope he can help us to avoid relegation and then build faith for the future. By the way, are managers from Scotland succsesfull in English football? Have the Englismen and the Scottsmen the same temperemant? Are they any differents between Scotts and English people? Swedes and Norwegian people are almost the same. But in common the Norwegians are more friendly.

Archived