IGNORED

Billy Sharp

Pete1975Legend

• Admin

No idea, it's been deleted and nobody's updated the sticky thread at the top to say why. Rather surprising as the poster in question isn't one who's broken rules over the years he's used this forum. Hence my question. I don't want to start a bit tangent in this thread though so maybe the posts related to this could be moved to the help forum or something?

Come off it Nibor, you're an intelligent man, stop trying to be obtuse. A post is made to this thread that immediately antagonises, a moderator states in the same thread a further post later that it has been removed and you need it posted in another thread too?

If we leave the post there the thread was clearly going to go into meltdown with people laying into the poster for the content of his post, so we delete it, announce that we have done so & start getting questionedas to why we didn't announce the details in a different place and asked why we deleted it in the first place. Either way the thread goes off-topic. Talk about damned if you do, damned if you don't.

This is the last time I will discuss this in this thread, I suggest if anyone wishes to take it further they can contact me by PM as suggested in the Forum Rules.

Archived