IGNORED

Billy Sharp

Pete1975Legend

Never liked him, don't think many City fans do but this is absolutely horrendous.

Really glad he got a goal tonight, don't care that it harms our fight to stay up. I'm sure the release of scoring was a small but welcome escape from what he must be going through.

RIP, here's hoping Billy and his wife can stay strong and get through it.

Sad news.

That's the worst thing that can happen to a parent. So so sad, puts a lump in my throat just thinking about the pain they are going through. RIP little one

Couldn't put it better myself.

Words can't offer him or his family any relief. Before I had kids I could only guess at how people feel in this situation. Now, if this were to happen my life would implode. Feel for the guy (and his family) big big time.

:( :( :(

I really hope he didn't. Shocking news, had a lump in my throat driving home when I heard it on the radio. Sleep well little man

Just checked. Didn't get booked, and rightly so!

Carlos Tevez 200k per week refuses to come on the pitch, Billy Sharp plays and scored for Doncaster, and reveals this shirt! Fairplay to him, true footballer.

R.I.P Little One

• Admin

Which rule did it break?

Giving you the benefit of the doubt that this isn't a smart-arse reply, this one:

"Threads/posts considered to be offensive to other members, or considered to be in bad taste may be edited/deleted by one of the forum moderators."

what was said?

No idea, it's been deleted and nobody's updated the sticky thread at the top to say why. Rather surprising as the poster in question isn't one who's broken rules over the years he's used this forum. Hence my question. I don't want to start a bit tangent in this thread though so maybe the posts related to this could be moved to the help forum or something?

Archived