IGNORED

Kilkenny

Pickle Rick

He ran the show for us tonight.

Shit player, waste of space.....

That's what many fans thought when he was playing defensively under Millen. In that role his passing talents were greatly restricted. Now a simple move higher up the pitch has enabled him to show what he's capable of even though its not his favourite position.

He obviously likes McInnes. ''He's been brilliant with me'' he says. More good news.

That's what many fans thought when he was playing defensively under Millen. In that role his passing talents were greatly restricted. Now a simple move higher up the pitch has enabled him to show what he's capable of even though its not his favourite position.

He obviously likes McInnes. ''He's been brilliant with me'' he says. More good news.

But I still believed he was good back then regardless. He has strong belief in himself and wants to pull the strings. Shame that for some it isn't evident without rose-tinted glasses.

A good player is a good player, a better player is a team player.

Both Killa and Woolford needed Del and the Doc to bring out their potentials. Some of us knew that potential was there - others doubted.

Makes me even gladder that the board had the foresight to appoint a manager who is able to turn around failing players. I know it was only a goalless draw but City have made me feel 10ft high tonight. So pleased with the whole side's performance.

Its amazing what manager wo actually knows what he is doing can get out of players isnt it

Its amazing what manager wo actually knows what he is doing can get out of players isnt it

Can't disagree. Like I said before Millen had run out of idea's and got to the point where he couldn't see the woods for the trees. Any new manager would have brought a new perspective and idea's and that's exactly what McInnes has done. Bringing in Cisse as back four protection thereby allowing Kilkenny to use his passing talents to greater effect further up the pitch was in all fairness a pretty obvious thing to do.

Cisse in front of the back four allowing Kilkenny a bit more freedom, not rocket science is it? Cisse was fantastic in the second half of last season once he got his chance, why was he frozen out by Millen?

COYR

He probably put 3 sugars in Millie's tea and there was no way back for him from that point.

Funny how Kilkenny said in his interview it wasn't his favourite position, but he was willing to do it and help out for the team. Thanks Neil we really appreciate it. Don't worry you can go back to jogging around in front of the back four and passing sideways and backwards as soon as we're out the relegation zone.Glad to see McInnes has stopped a guy doing what he wants because it's a terrible idea.

Can't disagree. Like I said before Millen had run out of idea's and got to the point where he couldn't see the woods for the trees. Any new manager would have brought a new perspective and idea's and that's exactly what McInnes has done. Bringing in Cisse as back four protection thereby allowing Kilkenny to use his passing talents to greater effect further up the pitch was in all fairness a pretty obvious thing to do.

If it was that obvious then I'm deducing Millen actually chose not to do it for whatever reason. I think that ultimately cost him his job.

Archived