IGNORED

Cisse And Kilkenny

bangers

Both of these players struggled under Millen.

Kilkenny was superb.....he ran our midfield, looked a danger going forward, constantly challenged and ran our midfield.

Cisse was a rock, his touch and skill was top drawer not to mention his ability to sit in front of the defense.

Top Quality.

Fontaine and Cisse were the best two players on the pitch - they won everything and their control and desire was immense. Two players without a serious appearance between them under Millen. On this kind of performance, Fontaine is a top class defender and Cisse, well he's a class act.

I liked the way Cisse, on more than one occasion tonight, just stopped the play and did a few little twists and turns virtually on the spot, bamboozling the opposition until he could find a pass.. his patience on the ball was excellent i thought but Kilkenny probably offered more in overall play, mopping up loose balls and kicking it out wide to a player or out of danger. I thought Fonts indeed was superb and Nyatanga was not half bad either.

Fontaine and Cisse were the best two players on the pitch - they won everything and their control and desire was immense. Two players without a serious appearance between them under Millen. On this kind of performance, Fontaine is a top class defender and Cisse, well he's a class act.

I think you'll find that when Fontaine was fit he was first choice under Millen.

yet teflon tired to sell him to southampton

No he didn't. Get your facts right.

City were approached by S'hampton with a generous offer and City asked Fonz if he wanted to talk to them. He did but failed the medical. No doubt they'll be back in January now he's fit again so in your world McInnes will want to sell him then.

I liked the way Cisse, on more than one occasion tonight, just stopped the play and did a few little twists and turns virtually on the spot, bamboozling the opposition until he could find a pass.. his patience on the ball was excellent i thought but Kilkenny probably offered more in overall play, mopping up loose balls and kicking it out wide to a player or out of danger. I thought Fonts indeed was superb and Nyatanga was not half bad either.

I agree reminded me (and a few of the Spammers) of Scott Parker.:laughcont:

Back four generally were very good...isnt it a wonder what a bit of confidence can do...

I went to a sporting dinner many years ago and the then England Manager Bobby Robson ( God Bless him) said being a professional footballer is 50 % confidence 40 % desire and 10 % skill...he wasnt wrong :nono:

Both of these players struggled under Millen.

Kilkenny was superb.....he ran our midfield, looked a danger going forward, constantly challenged and ran our midfield.

Cisse was a rock, his touch and skill was top drawer not to mention his ability to sit in front of the defense.

Top Quality.

Cisse is a player that every team need. He does a lot of work that is important to the team. Kilkenny and Wolly are making a good team so far. JMC holds the ball to long imo. Think Wolly can be sucsessful in City. Kilkenny and Wolly can get the right passes on the ground to Nicky, and then we have Albert offcause. Think he will score at least 10 this season and give many assists. Our 2 last games were good so I am optimistic. Think and hope we can avoid relegation with the new manager and the spirit he is moving in to the Club. Upwards.

Cisse is a player that every team need. He does a lot of work that is important to the team. Kilkenny and Wolly are making a good team so far. JMC holds the ball to long imo. Think Wolly can be sucsessful in City. Kilkenny and Wolly can get the right passes on the ground to Nicky, and then we have Albert offcause. Think he will score at least 10 this season and give many assists. Our 2 last games were good so I am optimistic. Think and hope we can avoid relegation with the new manager and the spirit he is moving in to the Club. Upwards.

Absolutely no danger of that and ill stick my neck out and say Donny will avoid the drop as well...both of us have far too many good players in the side. When we gel watch out....

Archived