IGNORED

We Wont Go Down..

Lita For Congo

I'm very confident of that. I wasn't at Barnsley but I went tonight and saw a battling performance that i havent seen since our playoff season. Excellent team performance, was impressed in particular with Cisse and Killa in the engine room, McGivern is starting to look good and had Woolford had a bit more composure he could of scored a cracker. Onwards and upwards, brilliant night all that was missing was that vital winner. Bring on Burnley, as I really do think were going to be fine.

McInnes has installed great belief into the players, you can see that by the various interviews from the players over the last week and believe he will get us up the table ready for our clear out in the summer. Also, the fans were brilliant tonight, we need to do this on saturday as we did in the Brum game, we have to play a vital part and get behind the lads. COYRs.

englandsmile4wf.gif

alot of hard work to do yet,

we are still unbalanced we still lack a commanding centre half and a creative midfielder but it looks like he's getting the team to believe in theirselfs again,

Whats to say under Del boy, Liam Fontaine cant be that commanding defender were looking for. Has looking very solid since he came back. But granted we are unbalanced but things are looking up and there seems a great feel factor factor back around the club again.

Del boys cider army!

Whats to say under Del boy, Liam Fontaine cant be that commanding defender were looking for. Has looking very solid since he came back. But granted we are unbalanced but things are looking up and there seems a great feel factor factor back around the club again.

Del boys cider army!

true, I'm not getting carried away yet thats all, Del is going to be a fantastic manager for us granted but there is alot of hard work to do to sort out millen's mess on and off the pitch,

Couldn't have a better man to do that tho'

james should also get a mention he kept us in the last 2 games

I've been one of James's harshest critics - based on witnessing a succession of p*ss-poor performances - but could it be that his game was falling away due to a lack of confidence too? You'd expect an experienced pro like DJ to have the measure of his abilities, but it sounds like he played really well last night, so maybe he is another failing player rescued by the McInnes 'ring of confidence'.

It's nice to be proved wrong. :me?:

Never really been worried about going down, just worried about not having a manager who can organise this bunch.

We've got a decent squad, albeit 'unbalanced' and Delboy is already working his magic!

Actually looking forward to Saturday now, first time in ages.

I really hope you don't go down and with Del and Doc there I think you will probably survive. However, there is no such thing as "too good to go down". Got a feeling the transfer window is going to be huge for you guys - I'm sure Del will pull a couple of rabbits from the hat then. Got a feeling you will finish 19th. :fingerscrossed:

I really hope you don't go down and with Del and Doc there I think you will probably survive. However, there is no such thing as "too good to go down". Got a feeling the transfer window is going to be huge for you guys - I'm sure Del will pull a couple of rabbits from the hat then. Got a feeling you will finish 19th. :fingerscrossed:

12th. Total faith in Del.

I am very concerned. I can't see 3 other teams worse then us...

Coventry? Barnsley? Doncaster? It's a nail biter!

At the moment!

Other teams will hit the wall at some stage during the season and go on a run of poor results. As City have already hit our wall this season the only way is up.

Archived