IGNORED

To All Millen Lovers...

Murraysrightplum

Happy honeymoon with mainly a bunch of 10 year olds Del Boy. James & Kilkenny should have a good look in the mirror. You are vastly overpaid and an embarrasment to the club. You, among others, let your manager down.Albert is a grown up & the true leader.

A honeymoon is two weeks and the easy option was to work your socks off. Glad we got something for £6,000 a week. What will happen after the two weeks when it's found out that you are inept of dictating a game? Will you go for another manager to let down and get another honeymoon? Most of you should ask to have your contracts cancelled as you are embarrassly overpaid. How can you look at yourself in the mirror each morning?

Must you chat so much shit?

Let's be fair, a degree of luck comes into this. If we had got the rub of the green in front of goal during Millen's reign he may still be manager, if Nicky had put away the penalty at Leeds, if Jamo had not had a howler against Reading in the last 20 minutes, all things out of Millen's control.

However I have to say that I am incredibly impressed with McInnis, he talks well, has identified a formation that suits the players he has available, something that Millen was unable to do (why no Cisse when he was so good at the end of last season?), I think he can take us places if he gets his fair share of luck.

COYR

Yes, agred.

You've totally lost me now Tommy! :noexp:

Kilkenny said: Del Boy been so good to me and also James was praisng him. You guys are overpaid and you can't even stick up for your manger for more money than most people can dream of. Why are you so spoiled that you can't do you outmost for a manager you dislake once a week??. You are spoiled but on extemely good money. I hate spoiled ten year olds

Kilkenny said: Del Boy been so good to me and also James was praisng him. You guys are overpaid and you can't even stick up for your manger for more money than most people can dream of. Why are you so spoiled that you can't do you outmost for a manager you dislake once a week??. You are spoiled but on extemely good money. I hate spoiled ten year olds

So because they have praised the new manager that automatically means they weren't trying for the old one? What incredibly warped logic.

you hate our players?

quite the supporter arent you?

I sort of see what you're getting at and certain players should feel that they let KM down at times. That said, I'm not sure that they wouldn't have tried when Millen was manager. More likely down to a combination of poor tactics and lack of confidence throughout the team.

I hate vastly overpaid people behaving like ten year olds. Please forgive me SC_Red & god

I wouldn't have thought there are many people out there that appreciate 'vastly overpaid people behaving like ten year olds', but I'm still confused as to what either player has done that would classify as behaving like one.

I wouldn't have thought there are many people out there that appreciate 'vastly overpaid people behaving like ten year olds', but I'm still confused as to what either player has done that would classify as behaving like one.

still dont know what 10 year olds have done to offend anyone.

Hire nannys to sit for the overlooked and vastly overpaid so that they in all humbleness can perform once a week for the manager whoever he is.

Never forget the balance on your bankaccount.

What relevance does how much they earn have, all players at this level are paid huge amounts, what's your point?

What is relevant is that the team has learned how to defend. Something that Millen teams could not do. A millen team would have been thrashed last night with the amount of pressure west ham was putting on us. What they get paid would help or hinder that.

Hire nannys to sit for the overlooked and vastly overpaid so that they in all humbleness can perform once a week for the manager whoever he is.

Never forget the balance on your bankaccount.

so who the manager is doesnt matter then?

strange that football clubs bother having them then really

so who the manager is doesnt matter then?

strange that football clubs bother having them then really

You and Riaz are closing in. Good players (people that can play football) don't need managers. It's a total vaste. No one got a clue about football so they are there just to be sacked as an excuse when all goes wrong and then we go over and over again. And over and over again..

We could as well have hired Bagdad Bob (Mr. Bullshit talking number one). I'm number two ;)

Bring on the Nannys and Josef Stalin and we would be top of the table before the next stupid payout

You and Riaz are closing in. Good players (people that can play football) don't need managers. It's a total vaste. No one got a clue about football so they are there just to be sacked as an excuse when all goes wrong and then we go over and over again. And over and over again..

We could as well have hired Bagdad Bob (Mr. Bullshit talking number one). I'm number two ;)

Bring on the Nannys and Josef Stalin and we would be top of the table before the next stupid payout

Hello Tommy, take it easy and calm dowm. COYR

so you could do as good a job as Alex Ferguson at Man U then?

Stalin? thats pretty much the most stupid thing I've read on here and its up against some pretty stiff competition.

Archived