IGNORED

Tomorrow's Games

Super

Middlesboro v Watford Home Win

Ipswich v Donny Home Win

Coventry v Saints Away Win

Portsmouth v Forest Draw

If we can get a win tomorrow could be a really good day as the other teams around us have very difficult games. COYR

Would be very happy with the above outcomes :chant6ez:

Middlesboro v Watford

Ipswich v Donny

Coventry v Saints

Portsmouth v Forest

If we can get a win tomorrow could be a really good day as the other teams around us have very difficult games. COYR

Hows this for profound.

No point worrying about other results. All we can do is win..........

The problem is we DO have to worry about other results.. lets say everything goes wrong tomorrow.. we're basically 10 points adrift.. do we only still have to worry about our results then..?

No we don't. All City can do is win the 3 points regardless of other results. Its all ifs and buts and if the management or players worry about other results then that can effect their game.

no we don't worry about other results all we can do is win games,

when we get out of the bottom 3 then we can start worrying about the results of the teams below us, but for now we should do what del has said and ignore the table and just concentrate of getting wins and making Ashton Gate a had place to come and us fans need to start producing a great atmosphere thats been missing since johnson's good days

The problem is we DO have to worry about other results.. lets say everything goes wrong tomorrow.. we're basically 10 points adrift.. do we only still have to worry about our results then..?

I think we have to be aware of other results but we can't worry about them as there is no point, we can't actually do anything to affect other results, indeed the extra stress would be very damaging.

I say this in the belief that we always go out to win games. So by hearing that, for example, Doncaster are winning we up our game that would be wrong as we should be doing the ultimate anyway.

We just need to get back into believing we can win not collapsing when we conceed, and from what i've seen and heard we already look mentally stronger. The importance of that itself shouldn't be underestimated.

Middlesboro v Watford

Ipswich v Donny

Coventry v Saints

Portsmouth v Forest

[/quote)

great opportunity to get home win and start moving up the league. on recent performances City must be favorites for the win.

Good luck to the lads

I hate that I feel confident about tomorrow! The amount of times that leads to a lacklustre display and bad result!

I think we do get more out of our team when the chips are down or we are the big outsiders for a result.

Let us not forget that Burnley are a decent team, with some quality players. The result is certainly not a forgone conclusion and we will get severely bitten on the ass, if we are arogant enough to think any different after two good performances!

Other teams dropping points would be welcome, but only a bonus to us doing our job.

Archived