IGNORED

Scuffle

NOTR

Suprised no one has mentioned the spat between our centre halves after they thought a penalty had been awarded in the second half,the ref actually gave offside.They were pushing and shoving each other and giving plenty of verbals,and continued discussing it for a while afterwards.Seemed alright after thr final wistle though.

Suprised no one has mentioned the spat between our centre halves after they thought a penalty had been awarded in the second half,the ref actually gave offside.They were pushing and shoving each other and giving plenty of verbals,and continued discussing it for a while afterwards.Seemed alright after thr final wistle though.

I'd rather see our players shout at each other and show passion for the cause, than to shrug shoulders and not communicate at all. It doesn't neccesarily mean that there are any problems off the field.

Thats what we want. Players who give a damn. Rather that than a shrug of the shouders.

Tangs looked well up for it yesterday. Made a couple of excellent blocks which wouldnt have been made a month ago.

Yes I agree,just wondered if I was seeing things as no one mentioned it.

REMEMBER CAREY AND ????? HAVING A RIGHT BARNEY A FEW YEARS BACK led to one of our best runs in ages that season. Maybe someone can recall the details . think it was boro away on telly??

Orr. Orr got sent off for head-butting Carey.

Fairly sure it was Northampton away on Sky.

REMEMBER CAREY AND ????? HAVING A RIGHT BARNEY A FEW YEARS BACK led to one of our best runs in ages that season. Maybe someone can recall the details . think it was boro away on telly??

That was bradley orr at northampton live on sky.

Obviously you mean Carey and Orr on TV away at Northampton in the same week as Orr, Brooker and Partridge got banged up for that fight in town

I still believe to this day that those incidents and the result of that game were our turning point in that season. Seemed to bring everything behind the scenes to a head and galvanised our team spirit in the long run.

not footie related but my son got pet rats for his birthday that day and called them louis and bradley

Not how I remember it. Carey gave Orr a bollocking and Orr took exception and pushed his head in to Careys face.

Not to sure why you think it's a myth?

Perhaps that's what Riaz means, as Carey was being aggressive and they went head to head, but there's no way in a million years it should have been called a head-butt. Opposition players go head-to-head quite often and are given yellows at most. I was a bit pissed off at the time that a red was given.

Try watching it then you mug.

Myth indeed

Who are you calling a mug you mouthy *****.

I've watched it loads of times and Orr does not head-butt Carey - tho he pretends he's gonna. Carey was the one who wanted a fight and was more deserving of a red card.... You ******* mug!

Gow certainly punched Gould, I think it was home to Brighton in about '72

Didn't realise he was subbed off though, always thought it was Gould.

According to Gould's book, Schnoz more than once grabbed him by the neck in the dressing room and Alan Dicks jumped in the communal bath to have a fight with Gould after a half time argument at Hull. Would not be surprised if Gow fell out with the bloke as well.

Gow certainly punched Gould, I think it was home to Brighton in about '72

Didn't realise he was subbed off though, always thought it was Gould.

I actually spoke to Bobby Gould about this recently and he was very surprised that anyone could remember it? Yes it was home to Brighton but according to BG the biggest shock to him was that Gerry Gow was actually his room mate on away trips and BG gave Gowy a lift to training every day!!!! Evidently it was very soon forgotten?

Archived