IGNORED

Bar Bs3

M_Porter

I would think Hunt would go at the end of the season purely because he is one of the Coppell high wage earners and we have less expensive options, however in the meantime if the occasion arose I would give him a go. It may have only been Bath but he looked keen to get forward, his touch was excellent, couple of fouls rather than let people run past him showing he is competitive, he was asking for the ball. I'd love to find out where it all went wrong.

All saying NH looked class :laugh:, it was only Bath.

Your right it was only Bath...but he can only play against what is put infront of him, and last night looks very comfortable. Last season I was impressed with Spence, but I he doesnt look the same player, and even last night NH stood out more for me.

Would like to see Bryan emerge though, a create mid through the ranks would be good to see :)

Your right it was only Bath...but he can only play against what is put infront of him, and last night looks very comfortable. Last season I was impressed with Spence, but I he doesnt look the same player, and even last night NH stood out more for me.

Indeed and the last time he was "put in front" of another NPC team, he looked up there with the worst players ever to play for us!

If we at moment have 5 rb and ribs is on loan and spence is another teams player. That leaves us if ribs leaves, Hunt, Edwards and Skuse. Either we let Hunt go and them find another rb or keep skuse there and hope he keeps playing as well as he is. Think mcinnes has a big choice to make end of season.

Clarkson was very disappointing, 1 decent shot, and should of passed to Bolasie when it was 2 on the keeper.

Taylor was hit or miss, took his header well but had a shot just before in which the keeper made an easy save.

Bolasie looked pretty good, good pace and skill, gave ex gas Hogg a bad time. Done a great run and shot which hit the bar. Plus he put in the most effort, tracked back too.

Bryan was easily the man of thee match. Cracking youngster, took goal very well, was all over the field first half, stuck on left in second, done some brilliant runs, cracking crosses great skill, very impressed!

Reid, bit hit and miss again. Few decent passes but seems a bit small.

Pearson looked very tidy. Good runs, passes, movement. Looks like a decent signing.

Hunt looked calm and collective but sometimes was jogging back to mark his man, when he should of been sprinting.

Stewart and Wilson we ok in the air, but passing was dreadful, embarrassing at times. Not the greatest performance

Spence look ok, no real mistakes but not done enough to impress in my opinion.

Gerken didn't have much to do so can't really comment. Was vocal though.

Lennox looked good when he came on, good runs and pressured their defence.

For Bath rovers loanee Swallow had a few decent runs, got past our men far too easily but had to end product.

Russell hit the bar from a free-kick and Murray had one shocking shot with went on the roof.

Burnell also played.

Archived