IGNORED

Albert And Bolasie

Port Said Red

In the press talk section of the official site, it has a quote from a Sporting Life interview with Albert, in it he says that He and Bolasie shared a nickname at Barnet, but doesn't go on to say what it is. I can't access the Sporting Life site from work so was wondering if anyone here knows what it was\is?

In the press talk section of the official site, it has a quote from a Sporting Life interview with Albert, in it he says that He and Bolasie shared a nickname at Barnet, but doesn't go on to say what it is. I can't access the Sporting Life site from work so was wondering if anyone here knows what it was\is?

Book ends ( I think)

Shame they don't share the same ability

Give him a chance ffs!

Book ends ( I think)

Thank you

Give him a chance ffs!

And yes I agree, every time I see people dismissing players after a couple of games, I remember how they treated Brian Tinnion in the early part of his career, or how wonderful everyone thought Carl Shutt was after his 1st game etc, you can't jump to conclusions in football based on a couple of appearances.

A

And yes I agree, every time I see people dismissing players after a couple of games, I remember how they treated Brian Tinnion in the early part of his career, or how wonderful everyone thought Carl Shutt was after his 1st game etc, you can't jump to conclusions in football based on a couple of appearances.

unfair I think. Carl shutt was a great player and one of my all time favourites.

Didn't Paul Gasgoigne say that Brian Tinnion was one of the best players he had ever played with?

Archived