IGNORED

RealisticTargets...

TSG

Who would you like City brining in on January? Are there any realistic targets for City? We all have been saying since Harltey has left we are lacking a creative midfielder but Kilkenny looks like a complete different player since Milly has left! Do we still need a creative midfielder?

I think we all can agree we need a left footed full back but who in your opinion fits the bill and are within our price range?

Possibly re-signing Danny Rose on loan or is that stupid? :tumbleweed:

:city:

Defensive reinforcements would definitely be my priority.

Without knowing funds available for transfer fees and wages it's hard to identify realistic targets.

A commanding CB in the mould of Forest's Luke Chambers would be a godsend.

Well I think this season will be Ceary's last so that would eventually free up some funds for wages etc and that goes the same as hopefully Hunt and Johnson but then thats in the summer... shoud offload a few in Jan tho possibly Clarkson? :unsure:

We need to bring in someone defensively, Danny rose wouldn't be a good signing for me,didn't think he did much when he was here before just bad a reputation for scoring one goal v arsenal(don't get me wrong it was a great strike) but for me just did nothing

The reason he did s*** here was becuase we played him on the wing!! He did have a few good games down here though but then some shocking ones too!

The reason he did s*** here was becuase we played him on the wing!! He did have a few good games down here though but then some shocking ones too!

I thought he was a winger or according to Wikipedia left back, with adomah on one wing & the raw boalise on the other I think we could have a good formula, so I would be looking at defensive targets, but who is anyone's guess due to funds.

In the summer if we let James,Carey,Hunt & Johnson exit/retire the wage bill will look healthier for me

I think we should be looking at a keeper sometime soon as well although not in January unless there's someone really good in the lower leagues(or from Scotland!)...

For January then certainly defence as it's a scary thought if Fonts or Nyatanga get a long term injury and we haven't fixed the LB problem (although McGivern's looked ok in the highlights)... Maybe even some cover/competition for Albert if he goes to the African Nations (we'll have Bolasie only on the right if he does) unless you include Joe Lennox.

Halford from Pompey would solve that problem as well as provide cover at the back... I think we tried for him in the summer although not 100% sure?

Matt Mills would be great but probably impossible to get? El Abd from Brighton? Lower league player who might be worth a look is Pearce from Notts County?

I think we should be looking at a keeper sometime soon as well although not in January unless there's someone really good in the lower leagues(or from Scotland!)...

For January then certainly defence as it's a scary thought if Fonts or Nyatanga get a long term injury and we haven't fixed the LB problem (although McGivern's looked ok in the highlights)... Maybe even some cover/competition for Albert if he goes to the African Nations (we'll have Bolasie only on the right if he does) unless you include Joe Lennox.

Halford from Pompey would solve that problem as well as provide cover at the back... I think we tried for him in the summer although not 100% sure?

Matt Mills would be great but probably impossible to get? El Abd from Brighton? Lower league player who might be worth a look is Pearce from Notts County?

Someones been playing too much Football Manager !

No doubt McInnes will have a shopping list and look to Scotland in the first place and as I know very little about the football up there I've no idea who he could be looking at.

That said goalkeeping is an area that needs strengthening ( maybe not in January ) as does the defence and midfield. Area's we fans have known have lacked depth for ages. Its only up front that City have an abundance of talent.

Could be an interesting month come January.

I wouldnt be surprised if Del didn't come in for Peter Enkleman from Saints, now I know his clanger is all anyone knows about him but he is the best keep in the SPL this season and the stats show this. Great keep BTW but you will need to pay for him as he in under contract, also think he might make a sneaky move for Chris Millar a gifted skillful midfielder, much better than that **** Hartley.

Archived