IGNORED

Fa Cup

class not gas

Am I the only one wanting the gas to win? Any chance of getting them in the cup in the 3rd rd must be brilliant news surely, finally get to put the paint pot cup win for them behind us! They still go on about it so I would love a chance to humiliate them!

Am I the only one wanting the gas to win? Any chance of getting them in the cup in the 3rd rd must be brilliant news surely, finally get to put the paint pot cup win for them behind us! They still go on about it so I would love a chance to humiliate them!

No your not, I would love rovers in the 3rd round at home, because my 10 year old son doesn't believe me when I say there is a team called Bristol R**ers.

Want them to get through and third round draw always a special day i miss playing them, the build up to a derby is what football is about i want that moment to happen us against them, Bristol will be buzzing, as much as i laugh at the state they are in i would like them in our league as i have said the build up to a derby is special.

Want them to get through and third round draw always a special day i miss playing them, the build up to a derby is what football is about i want that moment to happen us against them, Bristol will be buzzing, as much as i laugh at the state they are in i would like them in our league as i have said the build up to a derby is special.

And I'd like them gone, kaput, finito, about as much chance of that as us playing them in the Championship!

Archived