IGNORED

Nicky Hunt Injured!

Lichfield eastend

In tonight's gloucester cup quarter final against the mighty Mangotsfield utd I see a certain Nicky Hunt was injured and carried off on a stretcher with 15 mins to go in the game,although I do not wish injury on anybody it looks like more time picking up wages and not playing for him , living in the midlands I only get to see 1st team games so can anyone that has seen him playing in the reserves since Del boy took over say weather he had improved and possibly pushing for a place or was still as dire as before

In tonight's gloucester cup quarter final against the mighty Mangotsfield utd I see a certain Nicky Hunt was injured and carried off on a stretcher with 15 mins to go in the game,although I do not wish injury on anybody it looks like more time picking up wages and not playing for him , living in the midlands I only get to see 1st team games so can anyone that has seen him playing in the reserves since Del boy took over say weather he had improved and possibly pushing for a place or was still as dire as before

Poor post. From what I hear and read he's been very professional and applied himself in training...

I'm not sugesting anything, just asking a simple question which was , since del boy took over has he applied himself better and trying to break on to the first team or not, so DaveF if you don't want to give a constructive answer I suggest you don't answer at all .!!!!

Agree mate, I cant see anything in wrong in your post at all.

Terrible if NH has an injury but something still must be wrong if hes training and playing well, (as pointed out by DaveF) and still cant get a game, perhaps DaveF could give an opinion on that ?

Ive seen a couple of ressies games since DM took over...Hunt has played well and looked very professional. Against Bath in particular linked well with Bolasie. He came over after the game signed autographs for the kids and clapped the fans.

I hope it isnt too bad an injury, although Skuse has been fantastic and i cant see anyone coming close to taking the RB role at the moment its good that hes giving his all

(Yes Im aware its ressie football before the moaning starts of lack of standard)

Care to elaborate ? The OP has already said there was nothing to his post other than asking a question and that should be the end of that .

What is it with people on this board, this guys a new poster and I would not blame him if he dosent come back. :bruce_h4h:

Indeed, Someone might make a bitchy thread about him next.... :whistle2:

Was at the game and nicky hunt played okay.seems to be putting in decent performences in the reserves..he made an awful start for the city but he is training and playing each week for reserves.I can't see what he's done wrong but sign a contract.looks to me like he is trying to get another chance.any city player injured is a pity.on another note Jordan Spence was awful.

Archived