IGNORED

A New Low For The Other Lot

South Bristol Red

Not good, but it's good it's been captured on camera, lets hope for some life bans an prison time if actual harm has come to any people on the Barnet coach.

Their forum is a doppelganger of this one. What is us with us Bristol footballing supporting types :)

Reading the details of the incident made me cringe, 4 gypos come out of a side street, throw a brick at a coach window, the window doesn't even smash, someone videos the incident and police are called!

As much as the incident should not be condoned or swept under the carpet, I can't help but laugh a little, not at the actual sentiment of violence itself but how Rovers, whatever they do on or off the pitch, never seems to go quite right for them (gladly this time), another chuckle brothers moment.

Reading the details of the incident made me cringe, 4 gypos come out of a side street, throw a brick at a coach window, the window doesn't even smash, someone videos the incident and police are called!

As much as the incident should not be condoned or swept under the carpet, I can't help but laugh a little, not at the actual sentiment of violence itself but how Rovers, whatever they do on or off the pitch, never seems to go quite right for them (gladly this time), another chuckle brothers moment.

Fighting amongst themselves, failed attack,four blokes offering out a lone women driver, they are indeed the worlds worst "crew" (and not in the way these muppets would like it to mean) !:laughcont:

Surely, surely, this behaviour is reserved for City fans and not Bristol 'Houlier than Thou' Rovers??! Must be some kind of mistake.

I hear that one fan threw his season ticket on the pitch at the end of the game. I can only assume that he wanted the players to autograph it as Rovers have the most loyal and tolerant fans in the world, so it can't have been done in a fit of pique............

Good enough for them. They deserve everything they get for being the biggest bunch of ******* known to man.

Fighting amongst themselves, failed attack,four blokes offering out a lone women driver, they are indeed the worlds worst "crew" (and not in the way these muppets would like it to mean) !:laughcont:

Maybe they should re-name their Gas Youth Squad (GYS) the Gas Amateur Youth Squad instead!

Archived