IGNORED

Millwall Vs City: Match Day Thread

Ryan_BCFC

I'm trying desperately not to get carried away, but we looked outstanding!

I posted a thread about our odds surely being wrong, and I was informed Millwall are a very good attacking team these days, on a great run of form... we gave them nothing at all (except some sloppy defending once for the goal)

Has McInnes revealed the true potential of what appears to be an outstanding group of players?!

I'm trying desperately not to get carried away, but we looked outstanding!

I posted a thread about our odds surely being wrong, and I was informed Millwall are a very good attacking team these days, on a great run of form... we gave them nothing at all (except some sloppy defending once for the goal)

Has McInnes revealed the true potential of what appears to be an outstanding group of players?!

I said all our players in the starting 11 would be stars in any other team as we weren't a unit. Now we are a proper team all the players are showing what I think they're capable of.

Southampton will be a very good test of far we have come, they look a good side and very tricky in the last third. The defence and midfield will need to be at their best, I wouldn't bet against us at the moment.

Really looking forward to this one next sat. Hopefully we will have won a few of the stay away fans back for this one as the Saints will have a large following. Should make for a good atmos and a cracking game. We should now fear no one.

A bit disappointed with the quality of play generally. Lot of really sloppy stuff. Wouldn't see too many of Del's current mob making it into Saints current team.

Quote from a St Johnstone fan who i think was watching the wrong game...

I saw that too,perhaps the poster thought we were playing in blue today

A bit disappointed with the quality of play generally. Lot of really sloppy stuff. Wouldn't see too many of Del's current mob making it into Saints current team.

To be true the only times we looked in trouble was when we gave the ball away with a sloppy bit of play.

Remember it is one Saints fan though. I thought you played well and was particularly impressed with Maynard and Adomah,

Get in!

Can't believe Fontaine gave up chasing Henderson, turning around with his hands up claiming hand ball. How can players at this level still make the biggest schoolboy error play til the bloody whistle!

Come on boys settle the nerves with a 3rd!

100% fontaines fault for goal he had bags of time to close henderson down.thought fonts looked ragged today but we got through cos of our MIDFIELD cant remember saying that for years, kilkenny was my mom today of course albert was brill and maynard scored but killa loved it out there and it showed, he worked his nuts off and is finding openings that he didnt seem capable of a few months ago , cisse class behind too marv has no ability but does work hard

100% fontaines fault for goal he had bags of time to close henderson down.thought fonts looked ragged today but we got through cos of our MIDFIELD cant remember saying that for years, kilkenny was my mom today of course albert was brill and maynard scored but killa loved it out there and it showed, he worked his nuts off and is finding openings that he didnt seem capable of a few months ago , cisse class behind too marv has no ability but does work hard

Really ? I thought their goal and Fontaine's part in it was his only mistake all game. Nyatanga looked dodgy in the first half but improved greatly in the 2nd, I thought Mcgivern looked ragged.

Get in!

Can't believe Fontaine gave up chasing Henderson, turning around with his hands up claiming hand ball. How can players at this level still make the biggest schoolboy error play til the bloody whistle!

Come on boys settle the nerves with a 3rd!

100% fonts fault gave up on henderson when it seemed easy to close down, thought fonts looked poor today.killa my mom thought he worked his nuts off and found passes that was beyond him under milly, perhaps thats down to man management, albert brill but killa was loving it out there ive never seen so much shouting and encouraging from our middle for quite a while, cisse quietly effective behind him what a difference. i think we should have won more convincingly to be honest . well done boys southampton who are you.

Archived