IGNORED

Millwall Vs City: Match Day Thread

Ryan_BCFC

Given the positions of the teams, todays score line (2-1 or 29-1) was irrelevant, the result was everything. CMYR!

What pleased me was that instead of hoofing the ball clear, they played it out of defenc Then he midfield was passibg thr ballsand the forwards looked threatening.

The corner has been turned!

Quality performance boys. Shouldve been atleast 4-1. Cant believe the bias from the sky commentators. Perhaps now they might take note of what is fast becoming a free flowing passing BCFC. Get in there. Quality statement from maynard after the game i quote : 'we used to just hoof it now we are passing it'!! Millen, it really is this simple. Well done Delboy.

So proud played great. Pearson got better and better as the game went on, nice little cameo from Woolford. This was a great team performance, the key is playing players in their best positions and yet again debunks the myth that the squad aren't good enough. interesting point from Maynard about the fact we no longer play a long ball game and it suits us better.

oh yes and 2 games on the trot i've got the score correct (whose the sage?°.

Big performances today from Maynard, Adomah, Kilkenny, Cisse and Fontaine. Well done lads.

Add Skuse and elliot to that list for me thought they also had very good games. mind you everyone played their part in a very good display and we could and should have won by more - onwards and upwards!

Archived