IGNORED

Cisse Today...

Harito495

I think we need a left back as much as a centre back. McGivern is not a left back IMO

To be honest I'd struggle to peg McGivern as a professional footballer to be honest!

But enough of the negatives! Really good performance from the boys today, really good work ethic and we're playing the "Bristol City Way" as well which is really pleasing to see. We're still making some sloppy errors but the difference between now and under Millen is that now when we make a mistake there's almost always someone there to mop up and stop us from being punished for the mistake. Six games ago we would have lost 3 or 4-1 today. What a difference Del Boy & Doc are making and what a joy it is to watch at the moment. Long may it continue too!

Cissee, gets in front of the player with the ball quickly when the oposition have it slowing the break away and generally breaking up play. Its a job that rarely gets a mention but incredibly important to defending our back 4 and goal.

He also seems to create more room for the reborn Killkenny who was behind everything in the middle...Class act Cissee....Keep it up boy!

He was only OK in the first half , IMO. I thought he was getting drawn towards the ball too much? Much better in the 2nd half , held his position , made a few tackles and gave the ball off nice and simple.

PS , I,m a big fan of Cisse

Without harping on again, it really goes to show just how clueless and arrogant Millen was to leave someone like him on the sidelines. As some of us were saying right at the beginning of the season he's the nearest equivalent to having a brick wall sitting in front of the centre backs. Automatic starter for away games, but I can understand if he's sacrificed for home games.

Without harping on again, it really goes to show just how clueless and arrogant Millen was to leave someone like him on the sidelines. As some of us were saying right at the beginning of the season he's the nearest equivalent to having a brick wall sitting in front of the centre backs. Automatic starter for away games, but I can understand if he's sacrificed for home games.

I feel he will play that role at home next week when the Saints visit but you are correct certain games at home he will not play like has already been the case.

Certainly impressed with his display today- thought he did the job.He got booked before halftime which concerned me given that he gave away a few fouls- always on a tight rope in that role when on a booking, but yeah impressed with him generally- once more showed why he should have been in the team from the off this season.

I still think hes perfect for home games too. He can stil protect the back four. We hav enough going forward now with pearson, albert etc to not worry bout playin cisse. He will still be needed to break up play at home.

Personaly for next Saturday I think, he's a must, One thing is for sure Del & Doc will be prepairing for this one, as what we are beiging to understand is the norm, with very fine detail.

Is it just me or does Del just sound more believable under interview? It just all sounds right. I never liked Millens interviews. All the analyse this n that bollox, work on this n that. Delboy gives me confidence. It makes it all feel good again, much like the early to mid GJ days. Long may it continue. Ive seen enough already to believe top half is possible this season, not just avoiding relegation. Only thing left to judge with Del is his transfer action. I do believe he will b backed for loans and perms in Jan. The wage bill is due to be lightened massively from June 12 so, if we r out of relegation zone before Jan n still showing the form of current, i reckon SL will give Del ££'s. COYR.

Archived