IGNORED

Tracksuits Not Suits!

Its traditional for sportsmen and women to be suited and booted for the big occasion.

Its all part of the build up - the visit to the tailors or suppliers of the outfit to be measured up etc and the team photo in the outfit. I guess it helps relieve some of the pressure leading up to the event.

Good move.

Brighton's players will be all dressed up in their fancy suits, turning up at the Milstad for the first time, all wound up like springs ready to go boiiing, while we keep it low key. Same clobber as for a normal game, familiar stadium, same dressing room, same end as last year.

Just like a home game really ;-)

Lets not forget the expense of new suits for all involved (unless the club have a sponsor).

Dunno how much a new suit is these days but it must around £300-£400 a time.Thats the best part of £8k saved.

Good thinking in my view.

Guest Georgeformbygrill

as long as we win, i don't care what they wear! They could come to the game in chicken outfits if they wanted :sub:

Must people have to wear collar and tie for all football matches that are of relative importance. I know most under 18 football teams insist on it and especially when representing the county you have got to wear it.

Except this isn't where we wanted to be. we wanted auto promotion. It's not like the LDV final. We shouldn't really be celebrating (thats for Sunday evening) as just being in the playoff final is a bit of a disappointment. Obviously this isn't the case for BHA, which may bode well for us.

Archived