IGNORED

We Will Win 3-0

Guest Swiss Baloney

Oh my god. I actually did have a dream last night that we won 3-0. Roberts was on fire and scored two while Peacock got one too. I dont remember that much, just the smell of cider and us jumping up and down (and the goals)

coincidence?

Guest Holly7406

What's that Turkey Brighton almost went out of the League, only saved by a late equiliser against lowly Hereford. This Shitty Brighton team shouldn't even be competing with us, get back to 22nd in the 3rd Div where you belong.

What's that Turkey Brighton almost went out of the League, only saved by a late equiliser against lowly Hereford. This Shitty Brighton team shouldn't even be competing with us, get back to 22nd in the 3rd Div where you belong.
Okay then. Although the goal was hardly last minute. We'll beat Rovers for you.

Now we've had some Brighton idiots on the forum over the last few days, but i dont believe Turkey is one and some fans, and more importantly their team should be treated with respect :)

That's despite me believing we'll beat Brighton.

Okay then. Although the goal was hardly last minute. We'll beat Rovers for you.
Although Brighton have been in the First Division etc more than us following the old Yo-yo effect!! Done well to go from Third Division obscurity to the position you were in last year and this.

I had a weird dream that I had to watch the City game in a cinema and the mates who I had bought tickets for turned up late. I'm sure City were winning 1-0...not quite sure though. going to be very tense on Sunday..I hate making predictions so I won't(can't come back and bite me on the ass then) although I hope we sneak it 2-1 ..!! I alternate between having a half-empty and a half-full glass; I'm a pessioptipessioptimist so can't reach a verdict over the scoreline!! Maybe my sub-concious will let me know in the next few days with a happy dream!!

Guest Holly7406

How many seasons have Brighton been in the Old First Division then Dazza, were they always Yo-Yoing between the first and the 2nd now the Prem and the First till next season when the three nationwide leagues changes it's name again. Anyway I reckon 2-0 on Sunday with Tinnion Pen(first pen in an importantgame this season) and Roberts.

We were in the top tier of english football for awhie and almost beat Man Utd in the F.A. Cup Final in 83. Since then though crooks sold our ground and we only just survived. We're still not through it though. If prescott says no to our new stadium we won't even belong in the third division. We'll go bust.

For what its worth 1-0 late, late show Robbo. After all according to Andy King, the worst two teams are in the final...and we couldnt argue with the plonker could we??

Holly wtf are you dissing perfectly decent supporters for?

WE of all people should know how Brighton feels First Div to 4th in successive seasons..going bust, and almost history too..GBHA have been a big club, more recently than us too...hope you get your new stadium Turkey, used to live in Lancing, and knew ######loads of Seagulls back then..and theres no doubt you deserve better...if there was any justice we'd both be in Div 1 and you'd have your new stadium..whats the latest on that anyroad?

Guest Swiss Baloney
Oh my god. I actually did have a dream last night that we won 3-0. Roberts was on fire and scored two while Peacock got one too. I dont remember that much, just the smell of cider and us jumping up and down (and the goals)

coincidence?

Right that is very like my dream too.... So the money is on this weekend :)

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

i just can see them scoring ( unless a Butler own goal :) )

They play such boring and negative football i can only see one outcome , lets hope I'm right

For what its worth 1-0 late, late show Robbo. After all according to Andy King, the worst two teams are in the final...and we couldnt argue with the plonker could we??

Holly wtf are you dissing perfectly decent supporters for?

WE of all people should know how Brighton feels First Div to 4th in successive seasons..going bust, and almost history too..GBHA have been a big club, more recently than us too...hope you get your new stadium Turkey, used to live in Lancing, and knew ######loads of Seagulls back then..and theres no doubt you deserve better...if there was any justice we'd both be in Div 1 and you'd have your new stadium..whats the latest on that anyroad?

We're just waiting on John Prescott to say yes or no. He's taking ages.

Hes a northerner, and a politician, what d'expect?..the wait will be worth it I guess..and I take it the way you guys played at the Gate, ie going for a draw aint the way you'll play Sunday?
I'd like to think not but I'm really not sure.

We can attack and beat top teams so hopefully we will!

Beat Q.P.R. and Plymouth 2-1. Lead 3-1 at Plymouth with 10 misn to go but drew! :)

Like us then: good records against the better sides and utter ######e against the likes of Wycombe, Stockport etc :laugh:

Got 6 out of 6 off Plymouth and 4 out of 6 gainst the rest of the top sides :blink: except Vale nil points at all!! :)

We did finally beat Brentford this season, lost to Luton away for the 1st time in 20 odd years...###### funny old game aint it!!

Archived