IGNORED

We Will Win 3-0

Guest Swiss Baloney

Guest Holly7406

bucksred wtf are you having a go at me for as all I said was we are abigger club than Brighton because we have spent 9 seasons in the top filght of english football while Brighton have only had 4 in their history, get a life and stop attacking people for no reason.

bucksred wtf are you having a go at me for as all I said was we are abigger club than Brighton because we have spent 9 seasons in the top filght of english football while Brighton have only had 4 in their history, get a life and stop attacking people for no reason.
Erm...

"What's that Turkey Brighton almost went out of the League, only saved by a late equiliser against lowly Hereford. This Shitty Brighton team shouldn't even be competing with us, get back to 22nd in the 3rd Div where you belong."

Attacking people for no reason? "Shitty Brighton". "get back to 22nd in the 3rd Div where you belong". Even if you believe you're bigger than us you still layed the boot in a bit more than was necessary?

I'm not bothered though. Water of a ducks back.

What's it got to do with you Turkey?
Well you weren't very complimentary about my club. I don't care. Bucksred said not to 'diss' us. You said dont 'diss' me because I simply said bla. Therefore it has something to do with me.

I think.

Archived