IGNORED

Reading The Saints Forum,

Who Are Rovers?

Quite a lot of our fans think we'll win, despite them being 5 points clear at the top and us still in the relegation zone. It's usual optimism from both sets of fans, it the roles were reversed I'd argue we'd be saying similar. :)

Saints away form is good but I think 5 or 6 teams have better records than them.They score an average of 2 goals a game(so why do people think they're going to get 4?)and concede an average of 1.5 goals a game.Keep it tight and use our pace up front and we could easily nick a win. :city::fingerscrossed:

Hello, Saints fan here.

I am going to the game tomorrow, I have never been to Ashton Gate before. I am very excited, looking forward to seeing Nicky Maynard in the flesh following rumours we were interested in him in the Summer. Reading through your Rickie Lambert thread as well makes me even more excited about tomorrow. Both teams are on winning at the moment so promises to be a decent game played the right way.

'I think Nigel said it would probably be a sell-out tomorrow,unlikely but should it happen that would mean that about 7000 Bristol 'fans' had turned out just to watch Saints....how good is that'.

That comment from one of their fans on the Saints forum, that comment makes me angry, if they were Barcelona or Real Madrid i could understand it, but their f*cking Southampton.

we'll be one down early doors then go on to win 3-1, their back four are shit, James will get loads of stick, we'll be mint and i'll walk home with a smile on my face with 'one nil and you fkd it up' going round my head. Ever the optimist....

Chances are they'll score, in fact they probably will so no point playing safe and losing 1-0, prefer we went out on your shield and lost 5-3.

agree with this and I think with Mcinnes at the helm we will finally do this having seen our heads not drop once going a goal down can see us making a match of it even if in the end we don't have quite enough quality but I'll go for 3-3.

A month or so ago we would have had no chance, but since the change of management and our improved form I am really looking forward to seeing what we can achieve at home against a good team. We have proved that we can be good away, but we only have the previous win to show our improved home form. I think a win on Saturday would have an incredible impact on our confidence and therefore our season. It is definitely achievable, although I expect Albert and Nicky to be marked very tightly. I'd actually be disappointed with a draw, which shows how far we have come recently.

Archived