IGNORED

Don't Know Much But.....

Saintees!

As a St. Johnstone fan, have been watching Del's progress with interest. Have been very happy with what he has done for you so far, as he was great at Saints...left us a great team, built on much less of a budget than so called bigger teams (e.g Aberdeen).A lot od shrewd signings! My concern for you lot is that football is not always (ever) a straight path and no doubt you will get your fair share of shit decisions etc...but it looks like the only way is up. Watched the Millwall game and thought (apart from first 15/20 mins) BC were by far the better team and some of the football was great. Hope you get a result against Southampton...highly possible...all the best.

As a St. Johnstone fan, have been watching Del's progress with interest. Have been very happy with what he has done for you so far, as he was great at Saints...left us a great team, built on much less of a budget than so called bigger teams (e.g Aberdeen).A lot od shrewd signings! My concern for you lot is that football is not always (ever) a straight path and no doubt you will get your fair share of shit decisions etc...but it looks like the only way is up. Watched the Millwall game and thought (apart from first 15/20 mins) BC were by far the better team and some of the football was great. Hope you get a result against Southampton...highly possible...all the best.

Cheers, was good to see you draw away at Rangers, even if i do favour them over Celtic, he's changed the whole attitude of the fans and players in such a short time, let's hope it can continue with atleast a draw against the fake Saints whistle.gif

I work with 2 staunch Bristol Rovers fans , and in the pub after work tonight both said that they thought City played great football on Sunday. Normally this would have been through gritted teeth but they were gushing in their praise of the way we knocked the ball around.

Hopefully this is the way forward for us , I can stomach defeat if we play the right way and since Del & Doc have been here we seem to be playing proper football.

Onwards & upwards for us , I hope ,and all the best to the Super J's.

I work with 2 staunch Bristol Rovers fans , and in the pub after work tonight both said that they thought City played great football on Sunday. Normally this would have been through gritted teeth but they were gushing in their praise of the way we knocked the ball around.

Hopefully this is the way forward for us , I can stomach defeat if we play the right way and since Del & Doc have been here we seem to be playing proper football.

Onwards & upwards for us , I hope ,and all the best to the Super J's.

Stomaching defeat is the thing if we play the right way, and it is entertaining. I think most supporters of this Club appreciate that.

I fear we have lost a lot of supporters during the tenure of KM. We played dour unattractive football. Unfortunately hanging onto KM for so long may have done this Club more harm than good. Getting back those supporters who have now found something else to do on a Saturday, is going to be a hard thing to do, regardless of new manager and results.

I notice the club have been very pro active in advertising both on the radio and by SMS.

Hopefully fans old and new will start to come back to the Gate.

Archived