IGNORED

As We Have A Family Area.....

Will Rollason

Watched Flamengo play at home in Rio in the summer and the atmosphere was truly incredible.. nobody was sat down, everybody was drinking and i couldn't hear anything for days afterwards! I wish we had something at least comparable to this in England although i'm not sure how the atmosphere was in past times in English football as i wasn't alive then! Would recommend anyone to go to Brazil 2014 if you can afford it, no matter what the press say I know how incredible it's going to be

Watched Flamengo play at home in Rio in the summer and the atmosphere was truly incredible.. nobody was sat down, everybody was drinking and i couldn't hear anything for days afterwards! I wish we had something at least comparable to this in England although i'm not sure how the atmosphere was in past times in English football as i wasn't alive then! Would recommend anyone to go to Brazil 2014 if you can afford it, no matter what the press say I know how incredible it's going to be

I agree with your sentiment, but i think the World Cup games will give a much watered down atmosphere. The Club passion is a lot different.

Boca v Plate in Argentina is a similar experience.

If anyone goes to Dortmund...try to get to the schalke game, local derby. Totally nuts...great atmosphere and lots of fun.

Archived