IGNORED

Albert Adomah

Super

I continue to be surprised by his strength on the ball. How many times, every match, does a tackle come in - not once, but twice in a move, and he still comes away with the ball? I'm not going to compare him to Messi or Ronaldinho, laughable, but he does share that quality with them.

• Admin

I'm struggling to think of another player in the 18 years I have been watching that had a greater ability to rip teams apart.

Would be interested to hear from those who witnessed our Division One team, how would Albert compare to that team, would he have been in that team?

Saints fan here, just got home from the game.

Adomahs performance was by far the best performance I have seen by an opposition player against Saints so far this season. We simply had no answer to him.

At one point Albert had three saints players trying to get the ball of him in front of dolman a and he still came away with it.

The bloke is top top class.

I'm struggling to think of another player in the 18 years I have been watching that had a greater ability to rip teams apart.

Would be interested to hear from those who witnessed our Division One team, how would Albert compare to that team, would he have been in that team?

Scott Murray springs to mind. As for the Div 1 team , Whitehead was a quality winger.

All I will say about Albert is , enjoy him while you can , because I reckon he will be gone in the summer. The prem teams will be falling over themselve to get him on board.

Can you imagine him playing with Tinman hitting 60 yard balls into his feet from the left. Would love to have seen him playing in that Murray role where he hit 27 goals.

For me he is everything football isn't at the moment. He reminds me of Jairzinho, I am sure he heasn't got a clue what he he is going to do before he does it. But the balls sticks to him and he can control it well at pace. Biggest difference this season from last, he now looks up and sees the pass and cross.

If he continues his development as he has so far he will easily play in the Prem. Pace, Power, goals, great close control and now glimpses of vision.mark my words, he will go for the largest transfer fee we have ever received, just a shame he chose to play for Ghana, that will have knocked a couple of million of his value (for prem teams), if he had stayed as an Englishman his value would be a lot more... No ANC, no longer a part of the English quota, but part of the home grown quota.

I go to the gate to watch this guy like I used to go to watch Dziekanowski. If he stays a few more years I can see him being a proper Ashton gate legend, and I think that is a word over used nowadays

And secured a move to this division. 9 months later he returned here having not exactly set the division alight.

He scored 5 goals at Reading , not bad for a winger who stepped up a level.

I reckon Albert has the potential to reach the top though.

And secured a move to this division. 9 months later he returned here having not exactly set the division alight.

Played well under Coppell, scored 5 and created a few, new manager came in and then he just didn't fit with his style. Murray didn't fail up there, just a victim of circumstance.

Archived