IGNORED

Del Boy Is God.

BITW

He's picking our best team available in their best positions. Rocket science? Great start, rather not get carried away. I'm delighted today but i'm taking a moment out of being delighted to be sensible :P

I think Liam Fontaine being available has made a huge huge difference too, it's not just McInnes, there are other factors. Cisse being picked, making Kilkenny actually pass the ball forwards, but is any of this stuff we didn't clamour for before he was appointed?

Again not criticising, but yeah, waiting and seeing before looking at how far we are off the playoffs.

He's picking our best team available in their best positions. Rocket science? Great start, rather not get carried away. I'm delighted today but i'm taking a moment out of being delighted to be sensible :P

I think Liam Fontaine being available has made a huge huge difference too, it's not just McInnes, there are other factors. Cisse being picked, making Kilkenny actually pass the ball forwards, but is any of this stuff we didn't clamour for before he was appointed?

Again not criticising, but yeah, waiting and seeing before looking at how far we are off the playoffs.

and most importantly although playing the same set up as Millen, DM is not only playing Cisse but getting midfielders forward to support Maynard, that's not rocket science either.

He's picking our best team available in their best positions. Rocket science?

That's the easy part. More impressive for me is the motivation he has clearly installed.

Albert was dead on his feet at 70 mins, to the point where he looked like another run at the defence was beyond him - then went on to do just that another 5 or 6 times.

I'm going to continue getting carried away, this is one top notch manager we've landed.

Brizzle Jordan, I didn't want to name Matty H but yes he was the most vociferous of those who thought we were doomed unless we appointed someone who had Championship experience. Then again he might counter by saying that someone with Championship experience would've won at West Ham too.

Sorry you got there before me :laughcont:

McInnes has done to obvious things that any new fresh eyes would have seen. Cisse in front ofthe back four allowing the creative Kilkenny more freedom further up the pitch. Sorted the left side problem with one signing and moved Skuuse to right back. Millen, suffereing from 'wood from the trees' symptons couldn't see it.

What else McInnes has done is instill on pitch discipline in clear and precise manner. Every player knows fully what their role is and that has consequently instilled a confidence into the players which was previous missing. He's also changed training regimes and the players are now finding it far more interesting and enjoyable.In other words the ships crew are far happier and that has shown on the pitch.

I now fully expect City to get a result at Watford, hopefully a win.

McInnes has done to obvious things that any new fresh eyes would have seen. Cisse in front ofthe back four allowing the creative Kilkenny more freedom further up the pitch. Sorted the left side problem with one signing and moved Skuuse to right back. Millen, suffereing from 'wood from the trees' symptons couldn't see it.

What else McInnes has done is instill on pitch discipline in clear and precise manner. Every player knows fully what their role is and that has consequently instilled a confidence into the players which was previous missing. He's also changed training regimes and the players are now finding it far more interesting and enjoyable.In other words the ships crew are far happier and that has shown on the pitch.

I now fully expect City to get a result at Watford, hopefully a win.

Yes he was a 'smart guy'.

Archived