IGNORED

All Angles Covered

Claverham_Red

I wanted to check out Nigel Adkins post-match interview on the Southampton Player and came across their 'All Angles Covered' extended highlights package. If you weren't aware, if you have BCFC Player you can also access other club's 'Player'. The highlights are certainly worth re-watching with other cameras around the pitch capturing the play superbly. The David James save in the first half, in particular, was excellent.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/articles/20111128/all-angles-covered-bristol-city-2-0-saints_2264122_2530201

I wanted to check out Nigel Adkins post-match interview on the Southampton Player and came across their 'All Angles Covered' extended highlights package. If you weren't aware, if you have BCFC Player you can also access other club's 'Player'. The highlights are certainly worth re-watching with other cameras around the pitch capturing the play superbly. The David James save in the first half, in particular, was excellent.

http://www.saintsfc....2264122_2530201

Excellent best ive seen.

Hopefully our media team can take a leaf!!!!

I didn't realise you could access player via other clubs. Great tip! Thanks.

James's diving save barely got a mention from the Radio Solent commentators.

Yeah, most clubs, but not all have player. I often watch opposing managers pre and post match interviews. I find other managers view on us interesting.

Adkins gave us credit and didn't make excuses. Keith Hill sounded clueless and reminded me of millen

To be fair, our media team do a very good job on other aspects but these highlights are absolutely streets ahead of what we get on City Player.

Made really good viewing. Be good if we could come up with something like that.

http://www.saintsfc....2264122_2562073

Same as before. Excellent. Didn't think the highlights were allowed online until 24 hours after the kick off, so ace they are on early!

I cant believe they left out the dis-allowed goal.

That probably indicates it was a mistake by the lino and should have been allowed

I was pretty close, not in-line, but it looked good to me..

Also they didn't show when James almost took the ball out of his area. Looked dead on the line which is OK I believe?

If you look at the photos on the City website, you can see Carey getting pretty close to Lambert. As I have said elsewhere, Carey could easily have gone late in the 2nd half but got lucky I think. But then we were unlucky with the offside goal so swings etc.

Which beggars the question, why don't we do this? Obviously the footage is available. is it just lazy journalism, I like the use of radio commentery attached to live action, more often than not with us on away games it's just silence.

The coverage on BCFC Player is better than this....yes, the Saints coverage looks slick and the multi-camera work is impressive, but the package as a whole is poor.

There is no reference to the 'other' team, no identification of players, no team list at the start. They spend so much time on replays that the amount of match action is too short - to such an extent that Maynard's disallowed goal was not even shown. As for the commentary, it sounds like a hyper-active radio commentary, which detracts from the pictures.

The coverage on BCFC Player is better than this....yes, the Saints coverage looks slick and the multi-camera work is impressive, but the package as a whole is poor.

There is no reference to the 'other' team, no identification of players, no team list at the start. They spend so much time on replays that the amount of match action is too short - to such an extent that Maynard's disallowed goal was not even shown. As for the commentary, it sounds like a hyper-active radio commentary, which detracts from the pictures.

It was a hyperactive radio commentator, it was taken from R Solent. And the main guys were right biased cocks as well, I thought he was going to break down at the final whistle !

Archived