IGNORED

Nttds Doing As Promised

megansdad

First time I ever attended a forum meet-up for a kick around it was NTTDS that approached me, broke the ice, and got my friends and I involved with the group. For that alone I've always thought he was a legend. Things like this and the infamous topic about him flying up north have definitely cemented my original view.

Hold up, i'm having a blonde moment.

Can someone tell me exactly what is going on using only small words please? :surrender:

Shareholders meetinhg yesterday for Sky - open to all shareholders- James Murdoch facing questions from them. NTTDS posed several BCFC coverage related questions, as he has at prior years' meetings. Got some twitter coverage from FT correspondent amog others. Apparently Murdoch now gets briefed so he can rspond to the expected annual NTTDS question..

Hope that clarifies....

Shareholders meetinhg yesterday for Sky - open to all shareholders- James Murdoch facing questions from them. NTTDS posed several BCFC coverage related questions, as he has at prior years' meetings. Got some twitter coverage from FT correspondent amog others. Apparently Murdoch now gets briefed so he can rspond to the expected annual NTTDS question..

Hope that clarifies....

Gotcha :)

So NTTDS is now famous via that site he claims to detest - brilliant :laughcont:

So NTTDS is now famous via that site he claims to detest - brilliant :laughcont:

That is funny!

All this material NTTDS provides, you just couldnt make it up, long may it continue. John's right up there among the City legends - Beryl Fudge, John Cox, Tony Harling, Flagship, Stony, and one or two that might get frowned upon on here.

That is funny!

All this material NTTDS provides, you just couldnt make it up, long may it continue. John's right up there among the City legends - Beryl Fudge, John Cox, Tony Harling, Flagship, Stony, and one or two that might get frowned upon on here.

What happened to Flagship? (Going back a bit.)

Archived