IGNORED

Nttds Doing As Promised

megansdad

After what happened 2 years ago I was thinking I bet Murdoch asked for a City game to be on Sky soon after the AGM so he had an answer ready.

Quality stuff from NTTDS, all we need now is a photo of the roundabout and car park at Sky and a subbuteo style replay of the proceedings.

Just to clarify: Fenton is a Financial Times journalist who was tweeting live from the AGM.

This is brilliant stuff - just think:

Subscription charges, phone hacking, Parliamentary enquiry, Police investigation, Bristol City matches on Sky.....

Can you pls enlighten me on NTDDS and who he is - saw this on Twitter earlier & had no idea he was so well known!

Wait, what happened two years ago!?

Sorry I meant one year ago when NTTDS didn't turn up, a story about him appeared in a few of the broadsheets about him not turning up, much to the surprise of Murdoch who said he had spent some time rehearsing Bristol City's fixture list ready for the annual quizzing from NTTDS.

There was some concern about his whereabouts for a little while, so I'm sure he was glad to see him this year.

Apparently he turns up in his City kit which always gets him noticed among the press.

Just to clarify: Fenton is a Financial Times journalist who was tweeting live from the AGM.

This is brilliant stuff - just think:

Subscription charges, phone hacking, Parliamentary enquiry, Police investigation, Bristol City matches on Sky.....

Can you pls enlighten me on NTDDS and who he is - saw this on Twitter earlier & had no idea he was so well known!

NTTDS (Never To The Dark Side).......... that's the blue few, north if the river to you and I

Also known as Ted Pitman, fearless reporter, on the other channel.

Won't reveal his real identity 'cos he's our secret agent!

benfenton Ben Fenton I wd like to see my team more on air, says Bristol City fan. #jamesmurdoch says the team is on again "in just a few days' time" #bskybagm1 hour ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

NTTDS is the real deal, a true Bristol City legend, our supporters do not come any more staunch than he is. Worthy of note is the day long ago when NTTDS met the mighty John Galley in his heyday - I'll let NTTDS himself tell that tale on here should he want to. :innocent06:

Archived