IGNORED

Watford Vs City - Match Day Thread

Ryan_BCFC

Tight game, 2 "freak" goals from them really, Kilkenny trying to run things, some great passing. Lewin winning EVERYTHING in the air. There 10 looks main threat Sordell is it? Strong and fast. Watford possession has only really happened in their half, we've had good spells just not enough "killer" balls to Maynard. Still confident!

At 2-0 i would of said yes. I think it will be no changes for the first 10-15 mins, see if we can get that goal back, after that we could well see BP on.

Agreed having got the goal back best to see if we can continue testing Loach as we are.

Pitman might make a big impact if he comes on though. He'e clearly hungry for minutes at the moment.

No one got a clue about anything in football.

A good working rate is a very good start but so far we haven't seen it.

Grimsby leading Stockport 5-0 ht.

At the game are you? Work rate isnt the problem, we are playing well in spells. Just two shots we should have closed down, 2nd one just dipped, looked well over, smashed the bar and beatie just picked his spot.

It's bloody cold here in Watford. We're unlucky to be going in a goal down at half time.

Two speculative (but quality) shots have done the damage. James may feel a little disappointed with the first as he got a hand to it.

The second cannoned off the crossbar into the path of fatboy beattie to nod home.

Our goal was a nice little move. Superb cross from McGivern met with a bullet from Elliott.

Maynard a little isolated up front and Adomah a little subdued.

I'd say we're evenly matched. Hopefully we can salvage a draw which the boys shooting towards us in the second half!

No one got a clue about anything in football.

A good working rate is a very good start but so far we haven't seen it.

Grimsby leading Stockport 5-0 ht.

Sounds like City might be a bit jaded and knackered after Saturday's efforts - they shouldn't be, but it certainly seems that way.

I expect they'll be getting the harshest McInnes h/t team talk so far, let's see if it energizes them in the 2nd half.

At the game are you? Work rate isnt the problem, we are playing well in spells. Just two shots we should have closed down, 2nd one just dipped, looked well over, smashed the bar and beatie just picked his spot.

From what I have heard our game is not going and basically it's down to a good working rate. Commentators probably got a better view than you mate.

Kilkenny and Elliott are supposed to kick start us and to do so they need to win the center of midfield.

Archived