IGNORED

150/1

22A

Recently someone posted that you could get odds of 150 to 1 on City being promoted this season. I don't normally bet, but as someone else posted, 150/1 is worth risking a quid or two.

I called in at a branch of Betfred this morning and they are offering 150/1 only on City being Champions of this division. They have no odds available on City getting promoted either auto or through the P/Os. The lady stated however that Ladbrokes MAY offer a price for anyone wanting to bet on such a thing.

I'm impressed with the turn round in City's fortunes since the managerial change, but I didn't risk even £1 on City being Champions this season. (I sure hope those words come back to haunt me).

Recently someone posted that you could get odds of 150 to 1 on City being promoted this season. I don't normally bet, but as someone else posted, 150/1 is worth risking a quid or two.

I called in at a branch of Betfred this morning and they are offering 150/1 only on City being Champions of this division. They have no odds available on City getting promoted either auto or through the P/Os. The lady stated however that Ladbrokes MAY offer a price for anyone wanting to bet on such a thing.

I'm impressed with the turn round in City's fortunes since the managerial change, but I didn't risk even £1 on City being Champions this season. (I sure hope those words come back to haunt me).

The best and optimum time to get the bet on was after that 0-0 draw with West Ham away. At that time we definately knew we'd turned the corner with regard to form and the odds were very good - about 500/1 for promotion with some bookies if my memory serves me correct.

Archived