IGNORED

Greek Fans Against Spurs...

spudski

That penalty looked incredibly harsh, let alone the sending off

Some sending off decisions and penalty decisions need to be reviewed in my book.

The bloke was trying to pull his arm away. Sending him off just ruins the game.

The whole point of the penalty rule, is to give the attacking team another go at a 'probable' goal scoring opportunity, that was stopped unfairly. How running away from the goalnet towards the corner flag, just inside the 18 yard box, and you get fouled, deserves a free shot on goal completely baffles me.

Some sending off decisions and penalty decisions need to be reviewed in my book.

The bloke was trying to pull his arm away. Sending him off just ruins the game.

The whole point of the penalty rule, is to give the attacking team another go at a 'probable' goal scoring opportunity, that was stopped unfairly. How running away from the goalnet towards the corner flag, just inside the 18 yard box, and you get fouled, deserves a free shot on goal completely baffles me.

You make a good point there, I some times wonder if a free kick could we awarded depending on the infringement, but I guess it just adds more to the refs plate. I also think we should go back to the old offside rule, none of this phase or interference malarky. A defender plays you offside it's good defending, why should he she be punished by a goal because a player was not interfering, if it was intention to catch that player offside. The rule is stupid and ruins the best laid plans with the offside trap.

Rant over :)

What? when playing in Europe I always support the British teams against foreign opposition, everyone does right?

I just wouldn't feel right supporting a team managed by twitchy. It's the only time I would support European opposition over English. So he better not get the England job, or I won't be watching international football until he is sacked!

He just does what every top manager does but he does it quite openly.Do you really think that all the big deals are done without any underhand tactics.

I'm not a idiot, I don't like the way he does it. In fact you are not supposed to court other teams players without permission of the club, now I am sure loads of clubs do this. Twitchy is so blatent in breaking the rules I can't believe he hasn't been charged. The arrogant arse.

Hope he gets done for these financial irregularities, they have been following him around for years. He is a devious git.

I just wouldn't feel right supporting a team managed by twitchy. It's the only time I would support European opposition over English. So he better not get the England job, or I won't be watching international football until he is sacked!

He's at least interesting, a bit of a wideboy spiv yes, but his outbursts are classic, not sure how anyone can not like him tbh, what's not to like?

He's at least interesting, a bit of a wideboy spiv yes, but his outbursts are classic, not sure how anyone can not like him tbh, what's not to like?

:) I can't convey how much I dislike him, all you would see would be **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

What? when playing in Europe I always support the British teams against foreign opposition, everyone does right?

I hate this point of view, I support Man U just as much as I support Real Madrid (which is not at all) so why back United? I want Liverpool to lose every game and it's funny seeing moneybags City mess the CL up. Just because your English it doesn't mean you have to support English Club's in the CL at all imo.

I hate this point of view, I support Man U just as much as I support Real Madrid (which is not at all) so why back United? I want Liverpool to lose every game and it's funny seeing moneybags City mess the CL up. Just because your English it doesn't mean you have to support English Club's in the CL at all imo.

Sorry, just to be clear: you support ManUre just as much as Real Madrid? Are you mad, man?

ABU is my second team. It should be everyone's second team. Even people from Manchester.

As for 'arry, I hope he suffers a long and painful stay at the pleasure of her Maj.

Look at the teams he has mis-managed and note just how many have ended up in administration.

(Not that I'm suggesting he pocketed money at the expense of hard working people who loved those clubs).

Sorry, just to be clear: you support ManUre just as much as Real Madrid? Are you mad, man?

ABU is my second team. It should be everyone's second team. Even people from Manchester.

As for 'arry, I hope he suffers a long and painful stay at the pleasure of her Maj.

Look at the teams he has mis-managed and note just how many have ended up in administration.

(Not that I'm suggesting he pocketed money at the expense of hard working people who loved those clubs).

Yes...the point being I support neither so why should I back the English team purely for being English? Not mad at all. If anything I will choose a preference based on playing style, a team being underdogs or a particular player or manager I enjoy. Not just them being an English team.

Archived