IGNORED

City Vs 'boro Match Thread

i hate blaming refs but he was doing his best to lose us that game!

4 or 5 times in the second half gave free-kicks in dangerous positions for nothing!

The "penalty" decision - i'm convinced he thought the lino was giving a free kick to them so he played advantage.

What a tube... horrible way to lose a game!

But was also stupid to go in for the ball by Wilson, he was going sideways!

Cisse was a beast. If people think Pitman will fill the Maynard void should he leave should think again, he cant play on his own up front in a million years!

He did actually.....Mcdonald was fouled in the 94th minute. The reason why the ref didnt give it????? Because he is weak and knows he had made poor decisions throught in the oppo's favour.

Honestly cannot remember seeing a worse referee.

The over-ruling of the linesman on the edge of the area was a criminal decision.

The guy was going across the box, so not a massive threat at that stage... Bearing in mind how the ref had been performing throughout the second half it was always risky to go into a bundled challenge like that, surely you can agree?

Irrelevant.

A foul is a foul.....that wasnt a foul....therefore it shouldnt have been given.....irrespective of the refs previous performance.

i hate blaming refs but he was doing his best to lose us that game!

4 or 5 times in the second half gave free-kicks in dangerous positions for nothing!

The "penalty" decision - i'm convinced he thought the lino was giving a free kick to them so he played advantage.

What a tube... horrible way to lose a game!

But was also stupid to go in for the ball by Wilson, he was going sideways!

Cisse was a beast. If people think Pitman will fill the Maynard void should he leave should think again, he cant play on his own up front in a million years!

and what exactly did Maynard do that was so special?, he was marked out of the game.

Mowbray clearly did his homework on us, it worked and they nearly got what they came for... the one point... but somehow came away with all 3.

Watched them today and against Watford, they won both games 1-0 but not impressed. Leeds and Cardiff are both better than them I think.

Mowbray is a good manager though and they have a very solid back 4 (or 5).

I feel cheated, it's not the so much the poor free kick given for their goal, it's everything that went before. Del called it correct for some reason the ref didn't give us **** all in the 2nd half.

You have to wonder why there was such a radical change after half time as the character of the game did not change.

The guy was going across the box, so not a massive threat at that stage... Bearing in mind how the ref had been performing throughout the second half it was always risky to go into a bundled challenge like that, surely you can agree?

Uurrf maybe, but i dont like it. Forget who he was, 6-4' 14 stone beast though, went down like a sack of 5h1t, he barely glanced him!, im sorry but if we want non contact sport then lets just do it, The player was diving and taking advantage of the parameters the ref works within, worse than cheating its a calculated a deception.

On the day though, some refs will give it others wont, sure he touched him, and he went down, ref gave it. hard lesson to learn for the lad, welcome to professional football.

one 'T' in Pitman, just thought i'd mention it I know you hate spelling mistakes.

Schoolboy error which I hold my hand up to - I could say I was sitting in the pub trying not to listen to some poor bloke's gf lay in to him whilst he was trying to watch the game or that my clumsy fingers slipped on my oversensitive touch screen but it wouldn't be true or at least not entirely. I did make a mistake; a spelling mistake. It's rare but it does happen. Good to know that I've people like you though, looking out for me and keeping me on my tootsies. :laughcont:

I could see why the ref gave the free kick although he was fooled by their player. Reminded me of Ormanroid for Blackpool last game of 2010 season. Total con - and the ref bought it. As for the handball- I have no words for what a shocking non-decison that was. (well maybe a few) If the ref hadnt seen it surely the assistant had. It was unmissable and with his hand above his head there was no question of ball to hand. Even Boro fans must agree 100% nailed on penalty that would be given 49 times out of 50. Absolute shocker.

Archived