IGNORED

Gonna Be A Lot Of Unhappy "bristcunians" Tonight

TRL

Man City and Man U going out oh it brings a smile to my face.

The european cup means nothing to me, I don't have a 2nd club so I really couldn't care less who win it. Preferably Barca as they play football the right way.

Most importantly Man Yoo are out now that does bring a huge smile to my face only slighty less broad than when Rovers or Cardiff

Who will Ferguson Blame tonight?

Loving it

I really want Real Madrid to win it. Had a soft spot for them since I was a little boy. I think they will this year aswell.

Maybe, I think the pressure will be on Mourinho to win it, especially with the money spent there over the last few years.

I think they would stand a better chance if Mourinho would stop making the Real vs Barca games a war and got on with playing.

Perhaps if they are interested in football they should support one of their local clubs.

Possibly not the most popular opinion on here, but I'd rather a Bristolian was a gas fan than "supporting" a big four club from his armchair, or even more annoyingly, the pub. Least it shows a bit of commitment and interest in the local area.

Delighted to see both Manchester clubs fail, anyone noticed the proliferation of man city shirts amongst Bristol's kids in the last couple of years?

The european cup means nothing to me, I don't have a 2nd club so I really couldn't care less who win it. Preferably Barca as they play football the right way.

Most importantly Man Yoo are out now that does bring a huge smile to my face only slighty less broad than when Rovers or Cardiff

Loving it

Brushed aside by Basel.. boom boom.......Fergie outfoxed ... would be my headlines (",)

Anybody with Man U as a second team is a glory hunting mug. I've heard some scurrilous reasons for this man u second team, my favourite ones are

1) I prefer coronation street to Eastenders

2) My grandad's next door neighbour was from bolton

3) I once met somebody from Manchester on holiday

I wonder how many will swop from Man U to Man city...

The thought of Alex Ferguson's gum chewing red faced head exploding whilst he's spitting all over the dressing room is making me smile.

Bristolians supporting ManYoo ought to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Spare a thought for the Glazers though, very sad night for them.

Never understood the hate for successful clubs. Is it the clubs you hate or individuals at that club.

Personally couldn't care if man u, man city or anyone else won the champions league.

I think a lot of it is jealously

Man U I dislike and its nothing to do with success. It is the way the club conducts itself on and off the pitch, and the arse, if successful manager they have.

I don't mind Arsenal, or Chelsea. I hate Man Yoo. Thinking about it, I hate more about them than I dislike about the Gas

Never understood the hate for successful clubs. Is it the clubs you hate or individuals at that club.

Personally couldn't care if man u, man city or anyone else won the champions league.

I think a lot of it is jealously

Its not hate for the specific club, its hate for the complete and utter doughnuts that claim to support them by sitting in there living rooms cheering them on. Respect to anyone that is from Manchester and is a City or United fan, no issue's with that. Its the fo0king morons from Bristol, Swindon, Reading, Luton, Leeds, Hull etc etc etc that support theseclubs that they have no ties with.

Anyway people can do what they want at the end of the day. I just find it incredibly sad but there you go each to there own.

Loving it

The ref, linesman, injuries, cheating opposition, BBC, Gary Lineker, Man U TV, one of those, I expect...........

I dislike Manchester Utd, Manchester City and Chelsea due to all the glory hunters in this city and Man City and Chelsea trying to buy trophies with money they haven't earnt. Real Madrid have spent alot but they make unbelievable amounts of money, one article said they made back the 80M spent on Ronaldo in a few months from shirt sales alone. Crazy stuff.

My hatred for Manchester United will always be there - SCUMMY TW"TS :bruce_h4h:

Dont mind Manchester City.

Scummy *****! How do you mean?

I don't undrerstand comments like that, unless they've wronged you or City personally surely it just being said out of bitterness and jealousy.

BTW I could'nt careless about the CL as city aren't in it just don't get why you'd feel the need to spout just nonsense.

And that fat blockhead Chiles, almost blubbing....I thought he was WBA.

And another thing, thar heap of bloated dog poo Eamon Holmes.......your boys took a hell of a beating!:surrender:

Adrian Chiles is awful. He always says 'Uhh' 'Uhh' 'Uhh'

How he earns his massive pay cheque is ridiculous. Not suprised he got sacked from Daybreak.

Archived