IGNORED

If Maynard Goes

Red Robin

Then one player who could fill his boots,at a realistic price.

Billy Sharpe just the man to keep the goals flowing.

Proven goal scorer at this level.

Thought you were going to say Pitman!!! I personally hate Sharp and would prefer us to snap up someone young and hungry from lower leagues perhaps. Doubt Donnie would sell him to a rival anyway, and surely us spending big are a thing of the past.

So we are just going to forget Sharpe celebrating in front of City fans then coming up to us after the match and taunting us??... I won't ever.

Doesn't bother me, not that I am that bothered if he came here or not.

He was given it by our fans all match, so came back and gave it back. If people can't deal with it then aw didums, go home and have a cuddle with mum and tell her about the nasty man.

Such double standards by fans.

Doesn't bother me, not that I am that bothered if he came here or not.

He was given it by our fans all match, so came back and gave it back. If people can't deal with it then aw didums, go home and have a cuddle with mum and tell her about the nasty man.

Such double standards by fans.

As I remember it, first half he was down the opposite end from us with no abuse. 2nd half, had not much of the ball, still no abuse from us and then Doncaster got a pen and he scorded it in front of us. Then proceeded to celebrate in front of us winding up the fans. After the match he was walking round the middle of the pitch with his arms in the air like he'd just won so our fans started singing "Billy sharp, what ......." we didnt give him any abuse to begin with but he acted like a knob.

Thought you were going to say Pitman!!! I personally hate Sharp and would prefer us to snap up someone young and hungry from lower leagues perhaps. Doubt Donnie would sell him to a rival anyway, and surely us spending big are a thing of the past.

Pitman is definatly the man,I have said in many posts that Brett is by far the better box player,I think we need two small men, and two tall men stead and Taylor.

Regards sharp and his celebrations,he gets plenty of stick from the city fans,why because he is like chopra a major goal threat.

I have been at donny,cardiff,and Ashton Gate where both have given us a bit of stick,but christ we have given it back.

Then one player who could fill his boots,at a realistic price.

Billy Sharpe just the man to keep the goals flowing.

Proven goal scorer at this level.

The most ridiculous post.

As others have rightly said, the 'boot filler' is Pitman.

I hope Maynard does go. I would rather us lose him than BP.

The most ridiculous post.

As others have rightly said, the 'boot filler' is Pitman.

I hope Maynard does go. I would rather us lose him than BP.

So what happens when Brett gets injured einstein?

Are you saying pitman alone will take us through one long season?

Hasn't Nicky cleared off yet!?

Only three weeks and then he'll get his dream move to the Premier League,only the dream will turn to a nightmare when the reality hits home that his bank balance is swelling but he's not playing football every saturday!

The rest of us can get on with Bristol City.

No he hasn't yet, he's been a bit busy knocking in the goals that have got us off the bottom of the league...

Why do people keep saying that if Nicky goes we don't need to replace him as we have Pitman. That would leave us with Pitman, Stead Taylor and Clarkson. If anyone thinks those 4 have plenty of goals in them to keep us up they have seriously lost the plot. I rate Pitman but if he gets injured then we will be doomed.

Why do people keep saying that if Nicky goes we don't need to replace him as we have Pitman. That would leave us with Pitman, Stead Taylor and Clarkson. If anyone thinks those 4 have plenty of goals in them to keep us up they have seriously lost the plot. I rate Pitman but if he gets injured then we will be doomed.

Hang on, cast your mind back before we signed pitman - we only had maynard and we coped fine.

Okay we could do with another goalscorer - but a younger player who will be happy to be back-up to pitman.

Otherwise we'll have the same problem we have now - two good goalscorers, but one always on the bench with the hump

Archived