IGNORED

Derby Match Thread

Tom

1323534925' post=1477860']

You may 'Hmmmm' but i have an OPINION like you do and mine is that James has been a awful keeper for city, the sooner hes gone the better.

You're allowed an opinion that's fine. However, this viewpoint will leave most City fans thinking you know nothing about goalkeeping.

I've kept goal for a lot of my life and even at a poor standard it gives you a certain perspective. The number of times commentators say that a keeper has made an outstanding. Safe when in truth the keeper would have done well to get out of the life is incredible.

Truth is that James has been City's best keeper since Dykstra (sp).

True but 1 from 9 is worrying. Can't let a blip turn into a slump.:fingerscrossed:

Agreed.

Looking at the table and results sequence, most of the teams in the championship are experiencing one similar trait, inconsistency, I'll be happy with staying up and building next ready for next season, with that in mind I fully expect us to lose at least as many as we win.

Very disappointing result, Derby sounded poor and completely uninspired for most of the match.

Sounds like Ward on the left wing had a storming ten minutes or so (getting the better of Skuse presumably) but apart from that they didn't seem to have that much to offer.

All not entirely clear from the commentary, see what those at the match have to say.

Agreed.

Looking at the table and results sequence, most of the teams in the championship are experiencing one similar trait, inconsistency, I'll be happy with staying up and building next ready for next season, with that in mind I fully expect us to lose at least as many as we win.

Good assessment. Agreed on all counts.

Archived