IGNORED

Derby Match Thread

Tom

Ipswich are 1-0 down to Barnsley, this will be there 8th league defeat in a row!!! it just goes to show that theres always someone worse off than us! the squad Ipswich have got they should be in the play off atleast! well on paper anyway! what a crazy game football is!

Barnsley though- wow the run they've been on lately! Think we were the only team (dunno if they're still ahead) who beat them since about mid October...

You're allowed an opinion that's fine. However, this viewpoint will leave most City fans thinking you know nothing about goalkeeping.

I've kept goal for a lot of my life and even at a poor standard it gives you a certain perspective. The number of times commentators say that a keeper has made an outstanding. Safe when in truth the keeper would have done well to get out of the life is incredible.

Truth is that James has been City's best keeper since Dykstra (sp).

Sorry agree with Fanatic Red, James is awful, has been awful since he has been here, and i personally cant wait for him to be released in July.......i cannot recall any games in this turbulant 18 months when i can say it was down to his performance that we have got points....sure some will give a couple of examples, but i see no authority of his area, average kicking, slow reactions, poor decisions!!!

Goalkeeper is a priority in the summer wherever we may be

Archived