IGNORED

Preston Sack Brown

TRL

Gary Johnson is out of work.

He's got a history of getting clubs promoted....

As is Millen....oh...hang on... he doesn't share the history. Let's let past bitternesses be forgotten now, yeah? Both are gone, we all move on and everyone is a lot happier now than we had been over the latter year(s) of GJ's reign and the whole of Millen's.

As for Preston....What hasn't been said about Ridsdale probably isn't worth saying. The guy is a prize twonk and pretty much the whole football world knows it.

Cheers. No value in Kean really. Villa fans seem discontented to say the least and since Lerner isn't like Venkys (Kean got a payrise just recently!?) I'd say he's in the danger zone.

Mcleish will be gone if they lose in the cup. Hopefully that won't happen!

Mcleish will be gone if they lose in the cup. Hopefully that won't happen!

Yeah, can't see them getting many pts over Xmas- that'd be the final nail in the coffin I guess- hopefully not though!

Schedule over the Christmas period?

Liverpool (H)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Chelsea (A)

Swansea (H)

That's somewhat tricky to say the least, ouch! One win at most out of that- probably v Swansea.

Peter Ridsdale - Leeds, left in a total mess, Crapdiff, left in a total mess, Plymouth, left in a total mess

The man is a TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE and is no good for either football or in business.

PNE fans I really feel for you

I can't belive he his getting away with asset striping all these clubs and getting away with it. He's not doing it for the love of it he's making money out of a clubs demise.:disapointed2se:

Peter Ridsdale - Leeds, left in a total mess, Crapdiff, left in a total mess, Plymouth, left in a total mess

The man is a TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE and is no good for either football or in business.

PNE fans I really feel for you

Now this is the thing with Ridsdale, he actually leaves Clubs in a better position than he found them. Although I'd exclude Leeds from that statement. If you look at Barnsley, Cardiff and Plymouth, they were on their way to the wall but he found buyers for them and they will no doubt prosper. You have to ask yourself why Clubs keep employing him, despite his awful reputation?

Now this is the thing with Ridsdale, he actually leaves Clubs in a better position than he found them. Although I'd exclude Leeds from that statement. If you look at Barnsley, Cardiff and Plymouth, they were on their way to the wall but he found buyers for them and they will no doubt prosper. You have to ask yourself why Clubs keep employing him, despite his awful reputation?

Cardiff is questionable as they got lucky with their buyers and he's made a hash of the finances up until them but he certainly did Plymouth a favour. Still his past precedes him and his image will never recover from the atrocities he committed at Leeds and probably rightly so.

Cardiff is questionable as they got lucky with their buyers and he's made a hash of the finances up until them but he certainly did Plymouth a favour. Still his past precedes him and his image will never recover from the atrocities he committed at Leeds and probably rightly so.

My understanding of the Cardiff situation is that Ridsdale essentially found the Malaysian buyers and facilitated the deal, which was for the betterment of the Club. He did the same at Barnsley and has just done it at Plymouth.

He certainly makes sure he does well out if these situations and I can't stand the bloke but he seems to have cut himself a niche in saving ruined football clubs. Sadly he'll probably have a job for life doing that.

Archived