IGNORED

Cisse

Tony Montana

When Cisse doesnt play, the whole teams standard drops. Kilkenny has to sit deep which limits his effectiveness as he cannot create as much when attacking, and the defence has no shield in front of them giving the other team a big gap to utilise and break into. It happened with Millen and now McInnes and i dont understand why Cisse is always the one to be dropped, imo it should be Adomah-Kilkenny-Cisse-Elliot-Pearson, how Woolford ever made it as a pro footballer i will never know, he is simply shocking !

At least i'm not the only one with the same opinion of Woefull! Everytime he needed to pull wide to stretch things he was found cutting in narrow in an already congested midfield. For me he is a player out of his depth with us, truely caught in the headlights of being at a bigger club than he has been at previously with no disrespect to York and Scunny.

I take technique for granted. Elliott & Cisse should not play football.

Please tell me your joking ?, Elliot agreed he hasn't got that top notch technique but that's not the type of player he is...

Cisse however you must be joking ? he is comfortable with the ball at his feet, he is good bringing out of the defence & has good technique whenever he gets it. One of the most comfortable players on the ball in the team (which combines lots of attributes including technique)

Most fans can dispatch the ball quicker than Elliott and Cisse. With a central defence that can stand by themselves one of them is more than enough

I think Today i saw how poor a passer elliot is. the only game he has is tackling and running . without cisse in front the back four kilkenny drops back to start the play cos elliot couldnt start any moves off i said before tjhat elliot is not going to move us on we need a creator ,which killkenny does if further forward, killkenny played where he did under milly . today hence maynard totally isolated again. del started off getting players further on to help maynaed but today it was back to where we were under milly,hope del doesnt go back to trying not to lose rather than trying to win.

Agree with others, gives us a solid, key platform to go forward.

BCS- you say only one should sit, well I disagree- lots of top sides play with 2 sitting. Winning the midfield is usually (but not always) key to winning the game. As for technique, Barca are exceptional- out on their own right now but even Puyol and Pedro for example are more about work than pure skill...Crazy comparison to make anyway though! That said, on a general point techniquew in this country should be better I think.

Still survival is the aim- we are still above the bottom3 so that'll do!

Archived