IGNORED

Someone Correct Me If I'm Wrong But...

Red_Jim

Are some people on here on McInnes's back already?!

I've logged on here today and I can't believe some of the rubbish I'm reading. One bad performance at home and people are:

-comparing him to Millen

-making wild assumptions that he's gonna start playing hoofball because we need more presence up front.

-and other rubbish I can't be bothered to mention.

I'm seriously sick of this crap on here - get behind him, he's started well here. I'm sure I'll be told to do one but bloody hell - some people are so fickle it's embarassing!!!!

Sorry if this has rubbed a few up the wrong way, but I had to get that off my chest.

I've logged on here today and I can't believe some of the rubbish I'm reading. One bad performance at home and people are:

-comparing him to Millen

-making wild assumptions that he's gonna start playing hoofball because we need more presence up front.

I'm seriously sick of this crap on here - get behind him, he's started well here. I'm sure I'll be told to do one but bloody hell - some people are so fickle it's embarassing!!!!

Sorry if this has rubbed a few up the wrong way, but I had to get that off my chest.

you're right, it's ridiculous!

-comparing him to Millen

Hilarious isn't it, 2 weeks ago people were talking about the playoffs!!

This team was never going to be sorted in 2 months, I was thinking nearer 2 years.

-comparing him to Millen

that one was the final straw from one particular poster for me, had to hit the button!

Hilarious isn't it, 2 weeks ago people were talking about the playoffs!!

This team was never going to be sorted in 2 months, I was thinking nearer 2 years.

It's bloody ridiculous, given the fact he's been left with our original players and we can tell the team are trying their hardest especially from yesterdays performance.

I can't believe it, the miracle some are expecting! I think the miracle is he's managed to get the results he has from the same players that Keith wasn't able to get results with!

I think we will see a few changes next month and will kick on from there! So we all need to get behind the manager and the players!

-comparing him to Millen

I think you might be reading too much into this, yes the comparison to Millen was an ill conceived thread, but what I am reading is just the odd question such as "why didn't Cisse play'? and questions about substitutions etc. I am sure that DM still has the full support of virtually everybody, but they are also entitled to question decisions, this is a forum after all.

I think you might be reading too much into this, yes the comparison to Millen was an ill conceived thread, but what I am reading is just the odd question such as "why didn't Cisse play'? and questions about substitutions etc. I am sure that DM still has the full support of virtually everybody, but they are also entitled to question decisions, this is a forum after all.

Del said on the radio the other night Cisse tends to tire easily so he may of needed a rest. He cant win, when we play a holding midfielder at home like Cisse people moan, when he doesn't play Cisse people moan. Let the bloke do his job.

I think people are just a bit worried babe.

It was a really, really bad game of football in which the only moments of quality were produced by David James. That's a worry in itself seeing as though Forest haven't scored in 5 games.

People say a draw was a fair result, were it not for two very good saves by Jamo we'd have lost and in my opinion have had no complaints about it.

The business McInnes does in January will probably make or break our season because based on Saturday (and the last few performances) we will definitely be in a relegation dogfight for the remainder of the season unless we bring in some quality.

I think people are just a bit worried babe.

It was a really, really bad game of football in which the only moments of quality were produced by David James. That's a worry in itself seeing as though Forest haven't scored in 5 games.

People say a draw was a fair result, were it not for two very good saves by Jamo we'd have lost and in my opinion have had no complaints about it.

The business McInnes does in January will probably make or break our season because based on Saturday (and the last few performances) we will definitely be in a relegation dogfight for the remainder of the season unless we bring in some quality.

Err, darling?

Of course people are worried, we have been all season. I agree January will be very important and we definitely struggle if we don't get the right quality in.

However, none of this is down to McInnes and some people are being incredibly short sighted in levelling criticism at the manager.

Maybe I am reading too much into things - though there's nowt wrong with asking things like 'why didn't Cisse play' - all part of a forum. I just can't understand the Millen comparisons and people levelling unfounded accusations that we're gonna play hoofball because we need more presence up front. Winds me up and it's fair to say I'm shocked at some of these statements - maybe I shouldn't be.

We're in for a long, hard battle against the drop but I'm confident we've got the right guy in charge. Give me 21st now and lets get rid of the deadwood in the summer and then we'll see what he can do with some new blood.

Del said on the radio the other night Cisse tends to tire easily so he may of needed a rest. He cant win, when we play a holding midfielder at home like Cisse people moan, when he doesn't play Cisse people moan. Let the bloke do his job.

FFS i'm on his side, I never said whether Cisse played or not was my moan, I was merely pointing out that OTHER people were asking this question.

Derek McInnes will deliver for this football club, I have faith. People who are slating him and comparing him to Keith Millen don't have a clue.

This is spot on and I agree with the OP too.

The problem Del and all of us have is that relegation would be a catastrophe for BCFC and some are starting to panic!

Let's see what January brings and support the team, that's all we as fans can do. If we go down, god forbid, so be it.

Del is a breath of fresh air and has impressed me with everything he does, up to now and if he says we need something, let him go and get it and do his job.:innocent06:

Maybe I am reading too much into things - though there's nowt wrong with asking things like 'why didn't Cisse play' - all part of a forum. I just can't understand the Millen comparisons and people levelling unfounded accusations that we're gonna play hoofball because we need more presence up front. Winds me up and it's fair to say I'm shocked at some of these statements - maybe I shouldn't be.

We're in for a long, hard battle against the drop but I'm confident we've got the right guy in charge. Give me 21st now and lets get rid of the deadwood in the summer and then we'll see what he can do with some new blood.

Totally agree with every single word you say, the Millen comparison and hoof ball theory are stupid/ill conceived that's all

-comparing him to Millen

So right mate. Some people on here make my blood boil.

-comparing him to Millen

The people questioning Del are muppets, what they know about football you could write on a match box, clueless is being polite.

When Millen left the fans were split in thinking we would go down or just escape relegation.

I like most was happy to accept 4th from bottom as our finishing position.

Now finishing 4th from bottom means a pretty crap season of losing some winning some, which is what we're getting.

As usual the problem is when we get a couple of good results and performances, all of a sudden we are play off contenders.

Lets keep it real from now on.

The people not questioning anything about a guy who's been in charge a grand total of 8 games are mindless sheep.

I do not understand why this guy is beyond questioning. He needs time to show what he's made of. But when do we start being allowed to comment negatively? Why are only positive comments allowed until that point?

when he's had a chance to bring in his own players and shape his team not when he's had to play with millens shite but still manage to get more then double the points our previous manager did this season,

Its not called being a sheep its called being a realist

Spot on.

Millen was 'given time to build his own team' and cut a lot of slack because of the Coppell fiasco. He built his own team and it turns out it was shite. Give Del the same amount of slack and we will see a completely different result. His hands are tied until Jan and he's done pretty well with the tools at his disposal already. I'm certain we've got the right guy in charge, but be prepared for a rough ride as the squad at the moment needs a major overhaul. This season is all about survival, and 21st come May will be good enough - in fact, he will have done a very good job considering the shambles he inherited just 6 weeks or so ago.

I went in the bottom of the Dolman Saturday and was surrounded by moaners. Some of the comments were ridiculous. When James executed a brilliant fingertip save, the bloke behind me shouted 'Oi James why didnt you catch it. You're useless.' By then i was laughing. I think alot of people actually enjoy moaning. Might be cos they're under the thumb and cant do it at home. Yes it was a poor match - but it wasnt like we didnt play any decent football. Adomah started well and really if Woolford had connected inside the box from his ball in instead of doing an air shot we would have been ahead early on. The rest if the half was poor from both sides. Second half Woolford and Kilkenny both showed moments of class, but Kilkenny was playing too deep to really set Maynard up. That left him to find Albert who never really got the better of their excellent left back. Hardly a disasterous performance given Forrest's obvious remit not to lose at any cost.

it wasn't the best performance but it wasn't the worst ether it wasn't even the worst this season let alone the last 40 years,

Need i remind people about ipswich or swindon,

We lacked the final ball saturday and albert was marked out of the game wallford was aweful because he lacked any pace to make an impact and there was no movement off the ball,

6 weeks ago that would of been a 3-0 defeat now its a 0-0 draw as we are starting to look more solid,

Lets build from the back get solid the goals will follow

The people not questioning anything about a guy who's been in charge a grand total of 8 games are mindless sheep.

I do not understand why this guy is beyond questioning. He needs time to show what he's made of. But when do we start being allowed to comment negatively? Why are only positive comments allowed until that point?

Oh that old chestnut. The 'sheep' label to anyone who doesnt slate the team, individuals or the manager after a below parr performance.

Actually sheep are reactive. They panic easily. The knee jerk texts are far more sheeplike than the wiser - give it time - judge after January transfer type ones.

McInnes will carry on his business . He is a proven successful manager at something like this level and has previously got the best out of journeymen players. That is exactly what City need. He has taken us from rock bottom to out of relegation zone. He certainly won't be basing what he does on knee jerk fans forum, thats why he is paid to be a football manager and you are not.

Also moaning fans dont seem to understand the concept 'supporter'. If I had someone slagging me off at work everytime I didnt do something perfectly, and then saying I was the best thing since toast when I was doing well, I would not consider that person as supporting me. I would think they were a fair weather friend.

Archived