IGNORED

Maynard In Swap ?

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

I think he is... And a lazy git at that. He might be a talented footballer but I don't think I'd want him down the Gate.

I agree with you - I don't like him either.

But I'm getting to the stage where I care much less if I like a player or not. It seems to me we've got far too many nice guys at BCFC and it's been that way for a long time.

We're going to need our share of nasty, niggly, b******* and real uncompromising battlers to achieve safety in this division and go on from there.

Beckford would probably be ruled out by wages anyway, and I wouldn't be sorry about that, but if Del wants to bring in one or two players that the rest of the football world hate, so be it, could be just what we need.

I agree with you - I don't like him either.

But I'm getting to the stage where I care much less if I like a player or not. It seems to me we've got far too many nice guys at BCFC and it's been that way for a long time.

We're going to need our share of nasty, niggly, b******* and real uncompromising battlers to achieve safety in this division and go on from there.

Beckford would probably be ruled out by wages anyway, and I wouldn't be sorry about that, but if Del wants to bring in one or two players that the rest of the football world hate, so be it, could be just what we need.

I just think he's a horrible cheat with a bad attitude - remember when he floored that keeper off the ball with a cynical elbow and then claimed to know nothing about it in his post-match interview while laughing? Don't get me wrong - I'd love a Robbie Savage (in his prime) or someone like that. Just not Beckford - and I doubt he'd do much for team spirit either - not the type of guy I'd want in a relegation dogfight.

I think he is... And a lazy git at that. He might be a talented footballer but I don't think I'd want him down the Gate.

Decent enough lad, we met him when he was still working full time and playing for Wealdstone (my best friend is a supporter) his attitude has always been good and he works hard for the team. He left Leeds on a free which cost Wealdstone their 40% sell on fee so Jermaine gave his Everton signing on fee to the club as a gesture of gratitude. That's a rare example of loyalty in a culture of greed and self promotion.

He's also a bloody good player.

Decent enough lad, we met him when he was still working full time and playing for Wealdstone (my best friend is a supporter) his attitude has always been good and he works hard for the team. He left Leeds on a free which cost Wealdstone their 40% sell on fee so Jermaine gave his Everton signing on fee to the club as a gesture of gratitude. That's a rare example of loyalty in a culture of greed and self promotion.

Yeah he is definitely a very good player, he scored some great goals in the Prem for Everton, but our fans prefer strikers like David Clarkson and Ryan Taylor...oh dear.

Beckford can be one of those players easy to dislike until you have him in your team a billy sharp, dare I say it Warnock. I'd happily take the 3 million and beckford but if we did this which I highly doubt seeing as beckford has to agree to leave a team gunning for play offs to fight to relegation with us. But say we did that deal I doubt we'd spend more than a million out of the 3 million on other new players.

Fair enough mate, didn't realise that. I was only going on what I have seen but that's changed my opinion slightly.

Archived