IGNORED

Steve Kean

Barrs Court Red

I felt sorry for him aswell, just stood there taking in all the abuse.

Takes alot of courage to be manager at difficult times.

Seems a tad ironic to me that people on here are feeling sorry for Kean, just a couple of months after hounding our own manager out. Surely you must all understand exactly what the Blackburn fans are going through?

Seems a tad ironic to me that people on here are feeling sorry for Kean, just a couple of months after hounding our own manager out. Surely you must all understand exactly what the Blackburn fans are going through?

Yes, but the criticism Millen took was nothing in comparison to this. I do feel sorry for Kean, but he should have done the decent thing and resigned a long long time ago.

Why feel sorry for him? He knows he isn't up to the job but won't walk cus he would miss out on his big payday.

The owners made the mistake of hiring but will be to proud to fire him, so the fans who love the club have to put up with the circus act they have become.

I would be the same as them if it was or club in their position.

Can't wait for them to sack the useless **** I've supported Blackburn since 1990 and used to be a season ticket holder at ewood before becoming a city season ticket holder in 07 and between them and city I've never seen such a useless manager as kean ! He makes millen look like Sir Alex !

You can understand why Kean won't walk as he's clearly a proud man and clearly believes he can get them out of this. The fact that the paying public don't share this opinion is when the chairman has to step in and put the man out of his misery. It is horribly unfair to put a young manager under this amount of pressure and when will they (chairmen across the land) learn that 9 times out of 10 this is a hiding to nothing. Servants of the club who move from playing staff to coaching staff should always have to cut their teeth in the lower leagues where they will be judged objectively on the merits of their coaching, man management and results. When the managers job becomes available at their home club then they will always be looked at favourably for the position. Another benefit of this would be the ability to get loan players off the big club and help and advice on hand so more of the lower league chairmen would be prepared to give them a go.

I really feel for Steve Kean as I believe he has carried himself admirably under intense scrutiny.

Millen never got the abuse kean gets.

"Millen Out" chants and maybe "you dont know what your doing" - but nothing abusive.

Millen was never going to get "abuse" - because he had been at the club a long time.

Totally different situation with Steve Kean - Blackburn fans are VERY frustrated and I can understand why.

"Millen Out" chants and maybe "you dont know what your doing" - but nothing abusive.

Millen was never going to get "abuse" - because he had been at the club a long time.

Totally different situation with Steve Kean - Blackburn fans are VERY frustrated and I can understand why.

very true .

No comparison with MIllen. The hatred towards Kean is off the scale, at one point last night I thought be was going to get lynched!

How one person can stand up to that amount of abuse and hate is beyond me.

very true .

No comparison with MIllen. The hatred towards Kean is off the scale, at one point last night I thought be was going to get lynched!

How one person can stand up to that amount of abuse and hate is beyond me.

He's on what?... £500k a year. Abuse is a small price to pay.

The Burn fans should be venting their frustration and vilification on the previous owners for selling the club to a shower of 5hit.

Sorry dont feel sorry for him

Hes on big wages and only won 7 out of 38 games

Not good enough

I don't pay much attention to the strengths and weaknesses of PL squads but would it not be fair to say that Kean is working with a limited bunch of players? A bit like Millen was.

The managers always get the blame but in some cases its not their direct fault because they don't have the resources to do a good job.

i,ve got very little sympathy for him. if i remember right and i,m prob wrong but blackburn were ticking along quite nicely top half under big sam. kean flys to india to meet the owners next thing big sam out on his ear and this muppet in as manager. they then reward him 3 weeks ago with a contract extension would you walk. who says agents don,t earn their money

I don't pay much attention to the strengths and weaknesses of PL squads but would it not be fair to say that Kean is working with a limited bunch of players? A bit like Millen was.

The managers always get the blame but in some cases its not their direct fault because they don't have the resources to do a good job.

No not at all

Look at what Gerry Francis did at the gash

And many others did else where

He gets towards £100,000 to pay out

I can understand the fans being frustrated but that abuse against Bolton was terrible. The clowns in charge should never of given him the job. No one deserves that treatment.

Archived