IGNORED

Yeovil Want To Become South Wests Best Team

Brizzle Jordan

"We would like to be the number one placed team in the South West one day, that is what we are looking to do," he said.

"We need to improve every year on our league places and make sure that we are one of the top teams in the South West. That is our aim and if it takes years to do that then that is what will happen.

"Obviously we cannot get anywhere near Bristol City at the moment but with us and Exeter City we are vying for the number two spot and that is a really good incentive for us.

"We are trying to finish above where we did last season in 14th place and if we manage to do that I consider that to be a massive achievement."

http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/Yeovil-Town-boss-Terry-Skiverton-refuses-let/story-14209104-detail/story.html

Makes me smile every time I hear/read people say Bristol City are the biggest club in the region :D

To be honest i think skiverton is a plank with the stuff he says, for instance he aint no were near bristol city and dosent mention rovers cus there awful so what hes saying is he wants to be the best out of them and exeter: well congrats!! and as for all aboard the yeovil boat!! what the hell?! im just glad hes not our boss

CTID!!

Makes me smile every time I hear/read people say Bristol City are the biggest club in the region :D

With success comes complacency, and whilst we may be looked upon (in the South West) as a "Big Fish", we have to accept that we swim in a very small pond.

Archived