IGNORED

Russ Richardson

bristolcitysweden

McInnes do the business himself. Surplus to requirement.

That's for McInnes to decide i suppose. Perhaps they've already spoken and McInnes trusts his judgement.

Whether its this guy or not we need some sort of scouting system (Owers is in for "recruitment" as well isn't he?). More likely to discover a hidden gem with more scouts looking.

Well, you make some valid points but not sure I can agree with this

hJqSTAeUA4JAKCgYaCQ4JAQWBMDJ6GJWYQElJxuBQMHAvGJ8VjEmLxREhOHjGvkJSVgy0qTWxoyejoLSgoxxFoEemF8Zll6KTcWFohorScUlxMKC7BlNdgGtqIzd3E

Or this

EDwEiI6AEGMxyfGEdBQpE0XNRlKy4nLKMLUdtIa+1LJWfGkbummE3MEl96sSJqxE

Spot on with this though

jdVrYXauSIZXJMOr0pFVOWNdObGuZq1ruGs63lUt771r049/9f7Lnc

Well said!

This thread is proof that state controlled off licenses do not work. You can't buy booze from an offy in Stockholm after 8pm and it costs a bomb but the Swedes are still a nation of alcoholics

Stick your British Drachmers up your ass. You are as poor as the Greeks. Maybe you should all learn what working is about.

Do you know what I think your right, it's been a pretty quick decline though, I mean, I just put the last few months down to the language difference, but just lately it's got much worse....think it could be the endless nights though.fastasleep.giffastasleep.giffastasleep.giffastasleep.giffastasleep.gif

Quick?

It was a few years ago now, that BCS said city should play with no full backs... yep just centre backs... As in 2 at the back!

Archived